- MAGAZINE MARKETPLACE: THE LATEST DEALS, DEVELOPMENTS, DAMAGEï¿½AND DRAMA. Lindsay, Greg; Van Dyke, Geoff; G.L. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Sep2002, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p11
Reports developments in the magazine marketplace as of September 2002. Acquisition on Network Communications by Gallarus Media; Sale of ExitInfo to Primedia; Debt restructuring of Ziff Davis Media.
- Don't knock F1 tie-ups. Black, Simon // Engineer (00137758);10/3/2005, Vol. 293 Issue 7685, p26
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article about tie-up of Williams company and Qinetiq company in Great Britain published in the September 19, 2005 issue of the periodical "Engineer."
- The Strength of Two in One. Ferguson, Douglas; McMenamin, Terri // Motor Age;Jul2002, Vol. 121 Issue 7, p8
Focuses on the importance of the acquisition of the magazine 'Motor Service' by Advanstar Communications Inc. Expansion of technical and business management information; Ability to deliver two magazines under one cover; Provision of online technical training for the convenience of client.
- Papers merge. // Editor & Publisher;03/29/97, Vol. 130 Issue 13, p27
Reports on the merger of two Massachusetts weeklies, the `Watertown Sun' and `Watertown Press.'
- Hello, is your magazine for sale? Phillips III, Reed // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;2/1/95, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p25
Focuses on mergers-and-acquisitions activity in the magazine industry. Factors for the eagerness of magazine owners to discuss selling; Advice on dealing with acquisition offers.
- Taiwan women's health magazine gets a facelift. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;9/20/2002, p5
Reports the acquisition of 'Health Plus' magazine by the publishing company Adkom in Taipei, Taiwan.
- Intention + Passion = Fiberarts. Murphy, Marilyn // Fiberarts;Summer2004, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p3
The article presents information on the acquisition of the periodical "Fiberarts."
- Journal re-formed. // Christian Century;2/20/91, Vol. 108 Issue 6, p194
Announces that the `Reformed Journal,' has merged with `Perspectives,' and discusses the details of the merger.
- Title Changes? Granatstein, Lisa // MediaWeek;03/20/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p60
Speculates on the effects of Tribune-Times Mirror deal on the publications of the latter. Possible sale of the magazines; Possible television programming link.
- Magazine Marketplace: A highly selective industry chronicle. Gonser, Sarah; Van Dyke, Geoff; Learmonth, Michael; Lindsay, Greg; Ambroz, Jillian S. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Jan2003, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p13
Presents an update related to the U.S. magazine industry as of January 2003. Acquisition of Weider Publications by American Media; Status of Amrep Corporation's purchase of the subscription fullfillment business of EDS; Lawsuit filed by Elsevier Science and Wiley Publications against Wilson...