Find Your Perfect Pen Pal!
- Here's What You Do. // Girls' Life;Jun/Jul2003, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p12
Presents information on making pen pals through the periodical 'Girl's Life.'
- Find Your PERFECT Pen Pal! // Girls' Life;Apr/May2008, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p4
The article invites applications from readers who are interested in making pen pals in the U.S. The journal provides matchmaking services in finding out five pen pals who share common interests. Interested readers can fill up forms at the girlslife.com. website or even mail their applications...
- PEN PALS. // Skipping Stones;May/Aug2003, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p27
The article provides addresses of pen pals, published in the May 2003 issue of the periodical 'Skipping Stones.'
- Find Your Perfect Pen Pal! // Girls' Life;Aug/Sep2003, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p10
Presents tips for making pen pals. INSET: Here's What You Do.
- Find Your Perfect Pen Pal! // Girls' Life;Jun/Jul2003, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p12
Presents information on making pen pals.
- C.F.K. Bulletin Board. // Countdown;Spring2004, Vol. 25 Issue 2, COUNTDOWN for kids p3
Presents a pen pal column for youth published in the Spring 2004 issue of "Countdown" magazine.
- International Pen-Friends. Cunningham, Adelaide L. // Education;Jan1947, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p309
Presents an overview of the letters received by forty members of the Pen-Friends Club of Commercial High School in Atlanta, Georgia from Europe. Membership to the club; Interesting place to visit in Stratford-on-Avon, England; Influence of the English language on the relationship among countries.
- Find Your Perfect Pen Pal! // Girls' Life;Oct/Nov2007, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p6
The article focuses on making pen friends for girls. An overview of instructions to be followed for making safe pen friends by paying a $10 check or money order is offered. It reports on separate instructions on Internet and without Internet. It talks about either going to the website...
- Find Your Perfect Pen Pal! // Girls' Life;Aug/Sep2004, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p10
Pen pals are perfect for telling what's up in Wisconsin, or about trends in Tuscaloosa, or telling about innermost secrets. The good news is that the magazine "Girl's Life" has someone whose sole job is to find five perfect pen pals. The bad news is that it's gonna cost $10. The steps to be...