ICIS adds Asian report
- EVENTS. // ICIS Chemical Business;6/10/2013, Vol. 283 Issue 20, p43
The article offers information on the U.S. polypropylene (PP) margin report of the ICIS. It notes that the report provides an incisive view of how feedstock and operational costs are affecting PP production margins. It adds that the report's coverage include integrated PP production from...
- ICIS adds Asian report. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;3/5/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 9, p36
This article announces that ICIS forecasting unit of International Chemical Information Service (ICIS) has launched the monthly propylene-to-polypropylene chain report, which covers the Asian market. Allison Farone, ICIS vice president for Americas, said there is a strong demand for price...
- Propylene Buyers Agree to Two-Month Settlement. McElligott, Suzanne // Chemical Week;3/15/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 11, p18
Focuses on the settlement between propylene producers and buyers on the March and April 2000 contract price by splitting a proposed price hike into equal installments over the next two months. Implication of the addition of polypropylene capacity in North America; Plans of olefins producers.
- Olefins imports rise in China. Lim, Jeanne; Kovac, Matt // ICIS Chemical Business;3/12/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 57, p14
The article reports on the performance of Chinese imports of chemicals in January 2007. Ethylene imports increased by 82%, while propylene rose by 117%. Imports of polypropylene increased by 20%, while polyvinyl chloride increased by 18%. However, there was a decline of 41% in imports of...
- Propylene. Burridge, Elaine // ICIS Chemical Business;6/26/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 25, p46
The article provides information on the chemical propylene. Propylene consumption is dominated by polypropylene, which accounts for about 60% of global demand and has been the fastest growing of all the major propylene derivatives. The two main sources of propylene are as by-products from the...
- Price Commentary. // Chemical Week;10/6/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 37, p31
Presents updates on prices of chemicals as of October 6, 1999. Propylene; Butadiene; Styrene; Polypropylene.
- Propylene bullish as ethylene falls. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;3/14/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 482, p24
Presents an outlook for chemical prices in Asia in the second quarter of 2005. Expected price increase in propylene; Estimated price decrease in ethylene; Rise of polypropylene prices.
- Markets & economics. // Chemical Week;3/24/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 11, p36
Presents news briefs from the chemical industry in March 1999. Pricing deal concluded by United States (US) ethylene buyers and sellers; Efforts of some US producers to increase propylene prices; Total demand for polypropylene fibers in North America, Western Europe and Japan.
- Propylene. Yeow Pei Lin // ICIS Chemical Business;5/11/2015, Issue 3537, p24
The article provides information concerning the state and prospect of the Asian propylene industry. It cites the use of propylene in making polypropylene (PP) and other products like acrylonitrile(ACN), propylene oxide (PO) and some alcohols. It also mentions the production of propylene in...