Values up on supply/demand
- Waiting for direction. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;7/14/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 408, p22
Presents the trends and issues associated with several chemicals in the Asian market as of July 14, 2003. High-density polyethylene; Low-density polyethylene; Polypropylene; Polystyrene; Acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene; Polyvinyl chloride.
- China buyers retreat. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;12/13/2004, Vol. 11 Issue 472, p22
Reports on prices of the several chemicals in the Chinese chemical industry as of December 2004. High density polyethylene; Low density polyethylene; Polypropylene; Polystyrene; Polyvinyl chloride.
- Prices of Resins Increased Considerably. // China Chemical Reporter;8/16/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 23, p23
The article reports on the price increase of polyethylene (PE) on July 2009 in China. The prices of low density polyethylene (LDPE) and the linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) reached to over 10,000 renminbis per ton, while the price growth of high density (HDPE) was limited due to impact...
- Effect of polyethylene on the thermomechanical properties of green rubber mixes based on 1675N butyl rubber and SKEPT-50 ternary ethylene--propylene copolymer rubber. Markov, V. V.; Reznichenko, S. A.; Evreinov, Yu. V.; Vlasenko, F. S.; Kornev, A. E.; Kukushkin, Yu. V. // International Polymer Science & Technology;2012, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p27
The article presents an investigation into the effect of low-density polyethylene (LDPE) and high-density polyethylene (HDPE) on the properties of green rubber mixes based on butyl rubber 1675N and ternary ethylene-propylene copolymer rubber SKEPT-50. An increase in cohesive strength was found...
- Sa turated LDPE Market. Wang Mei // China Chemical Reporter;6/16/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 17, p24
The article presents information on China's low density polyethylene (LDPE) market. Around the World the demand growth for linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) is 7.8%, for polypropylene (PP) it is 6.45%, for high density polyethylene (HDPE) it is 4.5% but for LD PE it is only 1-2%. Compared...
- PP, hdPE on the rise. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;10/18/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 465, p34
Presents information on the prices of several chemicals in Asia as of October 18, 2004. Polypropylene; High density polyethylene; Low density polyethylene.
- Plastics Used in Horticulture. // GPN: Greenhouse Product News;Oct2009, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p24
The article offers information about the plastics used in horticulture. High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) can be used in nursery containers for trees and shrubs. Though HDPE containers can be reused, it is best to sterilize them. Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE) covers greenhouses at an...
- Markets witness new price hikes. Todd, Martin // European Chemical News;10/6/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2071, p15
Presents the European commodity polymers prices as of August 2003. Rise of high density polyethylene; Increase in the prices of linear low density polyethylene; Limitation of price hikes of polypropylene.
- The Criterion of Particle-Induced Cracking of Filled Polymers. Bazhenov, Sergey; Goncharuk, Galina // Journal of Materials Science Research;2014, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p77
Failure of high density polyethylene, low density polyethylene, and polypropylene filled with grinded rubber particles was studied. In tension, particles debond from the matrix and initiate appearance of pores. Small particles lead to formation of elliptical pores. In contrast, large particles...