Deals are few and far between
- Naphtha recovers following slump. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;1/10/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2129, p14
Provides information on the prices of several bulk chemicals in Europe as of January 10, 2005. Naphtha; Ethylene; Propylene; Xylenes.
- cw price report. // Chemical Week;11/28/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 39, p39
The article reports on the future prices of various chemicals. Despite the drop in hydrocarbons, spot naphtha in Europe added $25/m.t., and U.S. naphtha added 10 cts/g. Mixed xylenes moved higher on both sides of the Atlantic on the strength of isomer xylenes being sold into the fibers supply...
- Bulk chemical prices. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;10/4/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2118, p15
Presents several graphical representations of chemical price trends in Europe from October 2003 to September 2004. Ethylene; Propylene; Butadiene; Naphtha; Xylene.
- INTERNATIONAL SCENE. // Chemical Business;Feb2002, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p62
Presents updates on the international chemical market as of February 2002. Consolidation of natural rubber prices; Increase in the price of naptha; Value of paraxylene.
- Propylene slides. // Asian Chemical News;4/21/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 398, p26
Provides an overview of the market performance of several chemical products. Reason for the decline in the prices of propylene; Factor which aided the strengthening of naphtha prices; Deal concluded by Haldia Petrochemicals Corp. for butadiene for the month of April 2003. INSETS:...
- Propylene dips $30-35. // Asian Chemical News;9/15/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 416, p26
Reports on the market performance of various chemicals in Asia during the week of September 8-13, 2003. Propylene; Naphtha; Ethylene; Methanol; Ammonia.
- Markets are muted and slow. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;12/5/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2174, p38
The article presents an update on the chemical industry in Europe as of December 2005. Naphtha prices decreased to $452-460/tonne. Improved availability and reduced consumption have contributed to the decrease in prices of propylene. Butadiene markets have been affected by the low levels on the...
- PX tumbles on lower Asian demand. // European Chemical News;9/15/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2068, p13
Looks at the spot prices for chemicals in Europe as of September 15, 2003, with emphasis on paraxylene. Naphtha; Ethylene; Propylene.
- Ethylene continues steady climb. // European Chemical News;9/8/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2067, p14
Presents information on prices and production of chemicals as of September 2003. Naphtha; Ethylene; Propylene; Butadiene; Benzene; Xylenes; Paraxylene; Orthoxylene.