DuPont ups value
- Chemical Companies Fortify with Soy. Kane, Janice Roma // Chemical Market Reporter;11/08/99, Vol. 256 Issue 19, pFR14
Focuses on the investments made by major chemical companies for soy in the United States market. Acquisition of Protein Technologies International by E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co.; Investment and productions offered by E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co. and Pioneer Hi-Bred International; Approach...
- Five Crop Protection Clinics set for 2013. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);1/ 3/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p7
The article reports on the Five Crop Protection Clinics set by several companies including the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service, Pioneer Hi-Bred International Inc., and DuPont Co. in Oklahoma which was scheduled on January 7-11, 2013.
- Pioneer Hi-Bred/Dupont joint venture to speed development of new crops. Gardner, Den // Agri Marketing;Sep97, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p52
Announces the agreement between Pioneer Hi-Bred and DuPont. Detailed information on the agreement; Details on the collaborations of a research alliance and joint venture in order to speed the discovery, development and delivery of grain and oil see crops; Identification of companies involved in...
- DuPont invests in Pioneer. // Chemical Market Reporter;09/29/97, Vol. 252 Issue 13, p6
Announces that Pioneer Hi-Bred International Inc. and E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co. have completed an agreement under which E.I. du Pont will invest $1.7 billion in Pioneer as part of a research alliance and a separate joint venture company.
- DuPont is making life science move with Pioneer stake. Lerner, Matthew // Chemical Market Reporter;08/11/97, Vol. 252 Issue 6, p3
Reports that E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co. and Pioneer HiBred International have agreed to form a research collaboration and joint venture company to pursue the development of biologically genetically enhanced crops. Deal as an indication of the realignment in the life sciences industry.
- Street Breeds Pioneer/Du Pont Scare. Cohen, Judy Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;08/30/99, Vol. 12 Issue 35, p1
Reports on DuPont Company's takeout of Pioneer Hi-Bred International Inc. Change in the stock prices of Pioneer; Comments from a source at DuPont on the deal; Remarks from Jim Kelleher, analyst at Argus Research, on DuPont.
- DuPONT DOES THE DNA Dance. Teresko, John // Industry Week/IW;Apr2007, Vol. 256 Issue 4, p42
The article focuses on the move of DuPont to use biotechnology as an ideal tool to improve productivity, quality and sustainability. Walt Plosila of Battelle cites DuPont's innovative strategy of displacing fossil fuels as building blocks of chemicals. Pioneer Hi-Bred International Inc., a...
- DuPont, Pioneer Plan $7.7 Billion Mega-Merger. PAPANIKOLAW, JIM // Chemical Market Reporter;03/22/99, Vol. 255 Issue 12, p1
Focuses on the proposed merger of E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co. and Pioneer Hi-Bred International Inc. How farmers may benefit from the input traits strategy of DuPont in developing market crops; Goals of DuPont; Location of the seed production and research facilities of Pioneer.
- The Truth Behind the DuPont-Monsanto Rumors. Westervelt, Robert // Chemical Week;7/7/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 26, p104
Focuses on regulatory filings made by Pioneer Hi-Bred company which justify the rumors that DuPont company is negotiating to acquire Monsanto company. Background of Pioneer's filings; Increase in offer of DuPont for the shares of Pioneer.