Brostrom set for fleeting success
- Chemical tankers get green light. Whitfield, Mark // European Chemical News;7/21/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2062, p15
Reports the agreement between Saudi Arabia's National Chemical Carriers and Hyundai Mipo Dockyard of South Korea in July 2003. Description of the chemical tankers to be constructed by the companies.
- HMAS 'Sirius.'. // Ausmarine;Nov2006, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p27
The article evaluates the HMAS Sirius tanker from Hyundai Mipo Dockyard.
- Iran. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/27/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 26, p13
Focuses on Hyundai Mipo Dockyard Company's winning of a contract to supply shipyard technology and materials in Iran.
- Brostom/Erik Thun go ship shopping. // ICIS Chemical Business;5/14/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 66, p35
The article reports on the agreement of Swedish shipowner Brostrom and its partner Erik Thun to buy two chemical/oil product tankers. The 7,100 deadweight ton (dwt) ships, Marisp and Mareld, have been commercially operated by Brostrom for more than two years under the ownership of Rederi AB...
- Ultra-deepwater pipelay ship now in contract. DeLuca, Marshall // Offshore;Dec99, Vol. 59 Issue 12, p32
Focuses on the shipbuilding contract of Coflexip Stena Offshore with Hyundai MIPO in South Korea. Cost of the ship; Storage capacity of the vessel; Comparison of an upgrade cost against the cost of a new ship.
- Rolls-Royce receives order for platform supply vessels. // Engineer (Online Edition);3/15/2012, p5
The article discusses the development of four deep-water platform supply vessels by Rolls-Royce. The contract was issued by Hyundai Mipo Dockyar, a Korean shipbuilder, and is worth 45 million pounds. Rolls-Royce will be applying the UT 776 CD, a vessel design from the 700 series, that is...
- Ramform Banff FPSO ready. DeLuca, Marshall // Offshore;Mar98, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p150
Reports on Hyundai Mipo Dockyard's delivery of the Ramform vessel to PGS for use in Conoco's Bannff Field in Great Britain's sector of the North Sea. Features of the vessel.
- WÃ¤rtsilÃ¤ Powers Into China. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Aug2005, p2
Reports on the July 2005 opening of Wartsila's first wholly-owned manufacturing facility in China. Acceptance of orders for Lips tunnel thrusters; Request from Hyundai Mipo for bow thrusters for ships under construction for European, Middle East and Asian shipowners; Number of units to be...
- Supply Chain. Burridge, Elaine // ICIS Chemical Business;2/13/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p37
The article presents news briefs related to the chemical industry in Europe as of February 2006. Swedish Envirotainer plans to strengthen its presence in the pharmaceuticals sector in Asia. Navigazione Montanari has ordered chemical carriers from Hyundai Mipo dockyard.