- Total has received a firm offer from Borealis for its majority interest in Belgium's Rosier S.A. // World Energy News;2/7/2013, p9
The article reports on international provider of chemical solutions Borealis' offer for its full interest in Belgium's Rosier S.A. to Total.
- Borealis Posts Loss in 4Q. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;03/05/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 10, p6
Reports on the revenue loss posted by Borealis, a European polyolefin producer, in the fourth quarter of 2000. Reason for the revenue loss; Pre-tax loss; Sales during the quarter.
- Borealis closing Hamburg plant. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jun99, Vol. 226 Issue 6, p12
Reports on Borealis Group's plan to close its petrochemical facility in Hamburg, Germany. Reasons for the company's decision.
- Europe in Brief. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;06/05/2000, Vol. 257 Issue 23, p5
Presents news briefs related to the chemical industry in Europe as of June 5, 2000. Operation of Borealis' polypropylene plant using Borstar process technology; Decision of the Finnish government to dispose of its stake in Kemira company.
- europe In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;6/11/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 24, p5
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry in Europe as of June 11, 2001. Agreement of Borealis with the polymer technology laboratory of Abo Akademi University for the development of catalysts and polyolefin grades; Closure of Kemira's fertilizer granulation facility in Denmark.
- OMV and Borealis Consider Petchems Expansions in Austria. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;4/26/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 17, p21
Reveals the plans of OMV company and Borealis company to expand their petrochemical business operations in Austria. Study commissioned by the companies for the expansion of their plant capacities; Information on products manufactured by the companies.
- Borealis plans changes in wake of new ownership. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;9/24/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 36, p42
Details the plan of Borealis company to expand its European market after the acquisition of Neste company. Percentage of Neste company's holding purchased by Borealis; Advantage of Borealis in acquiring the Neste; Terms of the acquisition deal.
- Borealies to Build PE Plant, Add PP Capacity in Austria. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;7/2/2003-7/9/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 24, p21
Reports on the plan of Borealis to build a Borstar bimodal-process polypropylene plant in Schwechat, Austria as of July 2003. Expansion of olefiins at Schwechat by OMV; Business target of Borealis; Production capacity of the plant.
- Europe in Brief. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;05/08/2000, Vol. 257 Issue 19, p8
Presents news briefs about the European chemical industry as of May 8, 2000. Increased sales of Borealis; Sale of the production site of Cognis in Leeds, England; Operating profit posted by Novo Nordisk.