PET SELLERS CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SPRING SEASON
- Slowing demand worries producers. Vasnetsov, Sergey; Tong, Alfred // Asian Chemical News;5/30/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 492, p12
Reports on demand and price of commodity chemicals in North America as of May 30, 2005. Decline in the ethylene demand in the U.S. market; Contract prices for polystyrene and polyethylene terephthalate in the region in March 2005; Need for polyvinyl chloride profit margins to increase.
- PET Increase Appears Stalled. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/13/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 12, p13
Reports on the dispute between the buyers and producers of polyethylene terephthalate over price increase in the market in the U.S.
- PET Demand Picks Up, Prices Rise. Sim, Peck Hwee // Chemical Week;6/5/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 23, p34
Reports on the increase in the prices of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) effective June 1, 2002, announced by producers in the U.S. Reason for the price adjustment; Reason for the expected increase in PET margins in the second quarter of 2002.
- PET suffers a cruel month as raw material costs jump. // European Chemical News;2/10/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2039, p10
Deals with the proposed price increases on polyethylene terephthalate (PET) in Europe in January 2003. Impact of the price increase on PET producers; Status of PET demand in the country; Details of PET prices.
- PET prices tumble lower. Truini, Joe // Waste News;10/1/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p30
Reports the decline of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) prices in the United States. Impact of oversupply of PET on the recovered plastics market; Reduction of PET inventories by recyclers; Average price of baled post-consumer PET.
- PET plunges to new depths. Truini, Joe // Waste News;12/10/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 16, p30
Reports the condition of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) prices. Decrease of Los Angeles PET prices; Disappearance of export demands; Recovery in post-consumer PET markets.
- PET Producers Announce September Price Increase. Hoffman, John // Chemical Market Reporter;8/4/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 3, p11
Reports on the increase in price of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) in the North America. Factors affecting the increment in price of PET; Price increase per pound of PET; Effect of increased price of PET on the chemical industry.
- Feedstock oil cost drop pushes PET price down. // Grocer;10/10/2015, p19
The article reports on the decline of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) prices in Great Britain in 2015, primarily due to lower feedstock oil costs.
- Polyolefin Prices Head Up, While PET Moves Down. // Plastics Technology;Oct2001, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p78
Examines market prices for polyethylene and polypropylene products. Factors attributed to the increase in polypropylene feedstock prices; Contributing factors for polyethylene price hikes; Projected increase in polypropylene prices.