ExxonMobil leads jv to build new refining centre in China
- CHINA. Westervelt, Robert // Chemical Week;11/21/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 43/44, p18
Focuses on the plans of ExxonMobil Chemical and partners Saudi Aramco and Fujian Petrochemical Corp. (FPC) to begin the construction of a petrochemical complex in Fujian, China. Owners of the FPC joint venture; Expectations on the approval for construction; Schedule for the project's completion.
- Fujian eyes 2007 start-up. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;6/7/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 448, p22
Reports on the plan of Fujian Petrochemical to start up its joint-venture cracker project by the end of 2007. Features of the project; Plan of ExxonMobil to withdraw from the joint venture; Plan of companies in the cracker project to use the C4 as feedstock for the proposed cracker.
- ExxonMobil Revives Plans for China Cracker JV. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;9/1/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 28, p6
Reports on an engineering and design agreement entered into by ExxonMobil with Fujian Petrochemical (FPC) and Saudi Aramco in September 2004 which deals with the construction of a petrochemical plant in Quangang, China. Reason behind the agreement; Terms of the agreement; Expectations on the...
- Fujian Integrated Refining and Ethylene Project Kicks off. // China Chemical Reporter;7/26/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p11
Focuses on the groundbreaking ceremony for the Fujian integrated refining and ethylene joint venture project (FIREP) held in Quanzhou, Fujian Province, China, marking the beginning of the construction. Approval of the Chinese government on the project's feasibility reports in September 2002;...
- Rivals back out of race for key Ras Laffan contract. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/14/2008, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p15
The article reports that the joint venture of Qatar Petroleum (QP) and U.S.-based ExxonMobil Chemical Co. is on the verge of awarding the contract for its multi-billion-dollar petrochemicals complex at Ras Laffan, Qatar, with only Foster Wheeler and possibly one other company left bidding for...
- Sabic, ExxonMobil consider Gulf Coast investment. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;8/8/2016, Vol. 28 Issue 22, p0020
The article focuses on the plan by the industrial conglomerate Saudi Basic Industries (Sabic) to launch a petrochemical project on the U.S. Gulf Coast that would be jointly owned by ExxonMobil Chemical Co. Topics covered include the addition of large amounts of polyethylene resin in the region,...
- Fujian cracker project to go ahead after delays. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;7/5/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2107, p27
Reports on the plan of the Fujian Petrochemical Company to continue the construction of the delayed Fujian petrochemical and refinery project in 2004. Reasons behind the postponement of the project in 2000; List of companies that invested in the project; Completion of engineering and...
- ExxonMobil Receives Chinese Approval To Develop Massive PetroChem Complex. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/02/2000, Vol. 258 Issue 14, p7
Reports on the partnership formed by ExxonMobil Corporation with Fujian Petrochemical Company Ltd. to develop a petrochemical complex and refinery expansion project in the Fujian province of China. Terms of the deal; Details on the project.
- Integrated Project in Fujian Starts Execution. // China Chemical Reporter;7/6/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p12
Reports on preparations for the integrated project in Fujian Petrochemical Co. Ltd. in China. Site leveling; Preliminary design of the facility; Installation of the marine pipeline; Tender invitation and evaluation for patent technologies.