Sunpor plans EPS plant
- EPS. GERRARD, PETER // ICIS Chemical Business;6/10/2013, Vol. 283 Issue 20, p46
The article offers the developments about expandable polystyrene, a rigid cellular form of polystyrene (EPS) that is commonly used as an insulation medium. It discusses the EPS's decline in demand and production, rise in prices, and positive outllook. Also offered is chart depicting the...
- Alpek to boost EPS capacity. West, Simon // ICIS Chemical Business;11/9/2015, Issue 3686, p1
The article reports that plastics maker Alpek planned to increase its expandable polystyrene production capacity at its factory in Altamira, Mexico to 240,000 tonnes per year on its 30-million-dollar project, which would be completed as of 2017.
- BASF to raise capacity of expandable polystyrene used in insulation materials. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Dec2011, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p60
The article reports on the plan of BASF SE to increase its production capacity of its Neopor expandable polystyrene plant by 60,000 tonnes per annum (tpa) in Ludwigshafen, Germany by October 2013.
- Curbs on weaving sector lifted. // Textile Magazine;Dec2009, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p110
The article reports on the decision of the Indian government to formally lift the freeze on the weaving capacity of textile mills in the organised sector on July 2, 2009.
- Washington Briefs. // Marketing News;2/9/1979, Vol. 12 Issue 16, p2
Presents news briefs in the U.S. as of February 9, 1979. Average industrial capacity of plants in the U.S. during the last quarter of 1977; Percentage of U.S. citizens who marry at some point in their lives.
- Production begins at Xaloy's Thai plant. // Plastics News;5/17/1999, Vol. 11 Issue 13, p24
Announces the start of the production manufacturing operations of Xaloy Inc., supplier of screws and barrels to Japanese plastics machinery makers in Chon Buri, Thailand. Number of plant employees.
- Cheng Shin to build plant. Davis, Bruce // Rubber & Plastics News;10/21/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p6
Reports on the plan of Cheng Shin Rubber Industry C. Limited to build a tire plant in Bangkok, Thailand. Total square area occupied by the plant; Number of jobs offered; Production capacity of the plant.
- LANXESS TO BUILD U.S. COMPOUNDING PLANT. // Chemical Week;3/7/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 6, p8
The article reports on the expansion plans of Lanxess by building a manufacturing facility in Gastonia, North Carolina and by increasing the capacity of its joint venture facility in Hamm-Uentrop, Germany.
- Pliant Expands Film Line In Tennessee. // Nonwovens Industry;May2004, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p16
Reports that the Pliant Corp. has expanded capacity on its Revolution brand stretch wrap products at several plants including a brand new state-of-the-art production line in Lewisburg, Tennessee.