Trio could build pipeline in Brazil
- COMMENT. Sleight, Chris // International Construction;Sep2015, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p3
The author comments on the investigation of corruption at Operation Lava Jato (Operation Carwash) in Brazil involving state oil company PetrÃ³leo Brasileiro SA (Petrobas) and conglomerate company Camargo CorrÃªa and arrest of several Brazilian contractor executives.
- Brazilian Company Wins Contract to Build US$ 4.6 Billion in Rigs for Petrobras. // Brazzil Mag;Feb2011, p1
The article reports that Petrobras, Brazil's state-controlled oil and gas multinational, has announced that local shipyard Estaleiro Atlantico Sul SA (EAS) has won the tender to build seven drilling rigs in Brazil. These will be used for the exploration of Petrobras pre-salt oil and gas fields...
- China Participated in Brazilian Pipeline Project. // China Chemical Reporter;5/16/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 14, p7
Reports that Petrobras S.A. (PBR) of Brazil has signed an agreement with the Import & Export Bank of China. Bank will provide a commercial loan of $1.2 billion to the Brazilian natural gas transmission pipeline project; Pipeline will connect the northeast with the southwest of Brazil.
- Pipeline & Gas Journal's 2013 Worldwide Construction Report. Tubb, Rita // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan2013, Vol. 240 Issue 1, p42
The article focuses on the 2013 worldwide pipelines construction projects report on the seven basic regional groups including North America, Africa and Middle East. It mentions several oil and gas companies involved in pipelines construction projects which include DTE Energy Co., Enbridge Inc....
- Subsea 7 Wins Petrobras Contract. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Dec2009, Vol. 236 Issue 12, p58
The article reports an engineering, procurement, installation and commissioning (EPIC) contract worth 250 million U.S. dollars awarded by Petrobas to Subsea 7 Inc. for the Roncador field in Brazil. It notes that the contract will include the engineering, procurement and installation of one...
- WORLD NEWS. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov2016, Vol. 243 Issue 11, p14
The article offers world news briefs in 2016. Brazilian state-run oil company PetrÃ³leo Brasileiro SA plans to sell majority of its stake in natural-gas pipeline unit. Beijing Gas Group plans to invest in pipelines and storage in China in 2017-2018. Trans Adriatic Pipeline AG (TAP) has started...
- newsbriefs. // Chemical Week;4/25/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 14, p4
This article presents news briefs on the chemical industry. Honeywell's specialty materials unit posted first-quarter 2007 profit of $192 million, an 18.5% gain over the year-ago quarter. Mitsui & Co. and Brazilian state-owned oil company Petrobras are in talks for a joint venture to produce...
- Pumped Up. Thompson, James // Latin Trade (English);Apr2007, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p14
The article reports on the decision of Petrobras, Brazil's state-run oil company, to invest U.S.$235 million to build a 785-kilometer pipeline that will pump ethanol from Goias state to a small, existing line that runs to the major port of Santos, where it is shipped abroad. It says that Brazil...
- Tenneco joins team to build South American gas pipelines. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep94, Vol. 221 Issue 9, p3
Reports that Petrobras has chosen Tenneco Gas to join the BHP of Australia and British Gas in the development of a proposed gas pipeline in South America. Feasibility studies; Capture and transport of Bolivian gas reserves; Tenneco's participation with British Gas in another project.