- Mitsui hopes to finish phenol study in mid-03. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;4/7/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 396, p21
Reports on the aim of Mitsui Chemicals to complete a feasibility study on building a phenol and bisphenol units in China by the middle of 2003. Capacities of the units; Customers of Mitsui Chemicals.
- Who'll gain from tight market? Hariharan, Malini // Asian Chemical News;4/28/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 399, p14
Reports on the concerns of butadiene producers. Uncertainty surrounding the availability of crude C4s; Alternative uses of the crude C4; Factors that contribute the growing interest in metathesis; Information on the Mitsui Chemical's metathesis unit in Japan.
- Mitsui phenol-BPA study delayed. // Asian Chemical News;9/29/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 418, p23
Reports on the delay in the completion of the feasibility study of Mitsui Chemicals on its proposed integrated phenol-bisphenol A (BPA) project in China, Thailand or Singapore as of September 2003. Annual capacity of the proposed BPA unit; Problem in the BPA market in China; Advantage of...
- Wrap-up. // Chemical Week;1/20/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 3, p29
Presents news briefs on chemical industry in Asia. Reorganization of corporate headquarters at Teijin company; Expected net profits of Mitsui Chemicals in the fiscal year ending March 31, 1999; Urethane catalysts plant started by Tosoh company at Nanyo, Japan.
- Mitsui Chemicals Receives 2015 Japan Chemical Industry Association RC Special Recognition Award. // TendersInfo News;5/30/2015, p1
The article reports on the recognization of Mitsui Chemicals Inc. with the 2015 Japan Chemical Industry Association (JCIA) RC Special Recognition Award for its initiatives towards assuring responsible care activities.
- Reliance operating results up 6 percent. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;08/31/98, Vol. 102 Issue 35, p33
Reports that Reliance Group Holdings Inc. has increased its earnings for the second quarter of 1998.
- Financial news. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;5/20/96, Vol. 100 Issue 21, p71
Presents statistical information from Reliance Group Holding for the first quarter of 1996. Increase in insurance premiums; Decline in St Paul's companies for first quarter of 1996; Comments from Douglas W. Leatherdale, St. Paul's chairman and chief executive officer.
- Reliance files statement for stock and debt offerings. // Business Insurance;8/23/93, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p23
Reports on Reliance Group Holdings Inc.'s filing of a registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission for stock and debt offerings for the refinancing of its outstanding public debt. Amount of shares to be sold; Standard & Poor's Corp.'s response to the filing.
- Health care providers' excess available from Reliance National. // Best's Review / Property-Casualty Insurance Edition;Mar1994, Vol. 94 Issue 11, p80
Reports on Reliance Group Holdings Inc.'s unit Reliance National Risk Specialists' new insurance program of health care provider excess coverage for hospitals and medical providers that assume risk through a formal capitated contractual relationship. Deductibles and reimbursement schedules.