MOL buys larger slice of the TVK pie
- MOL buys larger slice of the TVK pie. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;3/5/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 9, p12
This article announces that MOL has raised its stake in its petrochemicals subsidiary, Tiszai Vegyi Kombinat (TVK), from 52.61% to 84.17%. MOL bought 7,666,850 TVK shares, representing 31.56% of the share capital of TVK. TVK makes ethylene and propylene from naptha and gas oil and low-, medium-...
- newsbriefs. // Chemical Week;4/4/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 14, p7
Presents brief news in chemical industry as of April 4, 2001. Number of offices that Praxair plans to add in 2001 to sell oxygen and respiratory equipment for home use; Loss posted by AT Plastics in the fourth quarter of 2000; Deutsche Bank's acquisition of stake in Tiszai Vegyi Kombinat from...
- HUNGARY. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;5/30/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 22, p21
Reports on the bidding of MOL in Budapest, Hungary to acquire olefins producerTiszai Vegyi Kombinant (TVK). Estimated value of the bid; Interest of Sibur in buying TVK; Options of MOL.
- TVK Readies Expansion Plans. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;12/6/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 45, p20
Reports on the expansion plans of Tiszai Vegyi Kombinant, a chemical company in Tiszaujvaros, Hungary. Reasons for the company's plans; Details on the plans; Information on the company's ownership change.
- BorsodChem Buys Stake in TVK. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;06/19/2000, Vol. 257 Issue 25, p8
Reports on the stake of BorsodChem in Tiszai Vegyi Kombinat (TVK), both leading petrochemical producers in Hungary. Stake of MOL, the Hungarian oil and gas company, in TVK; Reason behind BorsodChem's acquisition of the TVK stake; Expansion plans of BorsodChem.
- TVK price set. // Chemical Week;6/26/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 25, p8
Reports on the possible amount to be raised for the Hungarian government by the privatization of Tiszai Vegyikombinat, the country's largest chemical firm. Share price; Number of shares to be sold in a global offering.
- TVK to sell processing units. Higgs, Richard // Plastics News;3/20/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p11
Discloses the plan of Hungary's Tiszai Vegyi Kombinat Ltd. (TVK) to sell its plastics processing operations and its majority stakes in film and thermoforming plants in three European countries. Investment banker hired by TVK to find a buyer for the operation; Reason for the company's failure to...
- TVK board to propose placing '13 profit in reserves. // Hungary A.M.;3/26/2014, p3
The article reports that the board of the petrochemical company Tiszai Vegyi Kombinat (TVK) in Hungary will submit a proposal to shareholders to place all of the 2013 profit of TVK into profit reserves and to pay no dividend at its annual general meeting on April 15, 2014.
- Mobil, TVK forming OPP film alliance. Lauzon, Michael // Plastics News;11/30/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 42, p4
Reports that Mobil Chemical Co. will increase its European supply of oriented polypropylene packaging films through an agreement with Hungarian producer Tiszai Vegyi Kombinat Rt. Annual capacity of the new film alliance; Conditions under the deal between the companies; Reciprocal advantages of...