Perstorp taps demand
- Perstorp increases its commitment to Chinese coating customers. // Paintindia;Dec2013, Vol. 63 Issue 12, p170
The article focuses on the increase commitment of specialty chemicals probider Perstorp Group to Chinse coating customers through supplying neopentyl glycol investment, new capacity for coatings at Chinacoat, and giving care into chemicals.
- Lanxess starts up sugar cane power plant. // Coatings World;Apr2010, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p43
The article offers news briefs related to the coatings industry. A new application laboratory was opened by Perstorp AB in Ghatkopar, Mumbai, India for research and development (R&D). A new on-site sugar cane power plant has been started by Lanxess AG in Porto Feliz, Brazil to increase iron...
- SPECIALTIES. // Chemical Week;11/8/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 27, p29
The article presents updates on the specialty chemical industry including the plan of Perstorp to increase its caprolactones capacity in Warrington, England in early 2011, and the plans of Arkema to raise its Kynar fluoropolymers prices by 10 percent.
- Recognising the heroes gone by in our Industryâ€¦. Raghavan, Dilip // Paintindia;Jul2010, Vol. 60 Issue 7, p48
The author urges recognition and acknowledgment of the older generations' efforts in the Indian Coatings Industry and sensitivity to the needs of those with medical and health issues. He mentions that the industry has grown to 18,000 crore Indian rupees, and gaining global visibility. He claims...
- CONFERENCES. // European Chemical News;11/22/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2125, p17
Presents a calendar of conferences on the chemical industry from December 2004 through February 2005. Polyester 2004 in Zurich, Switzerland; India International Coatings Show 2005 in Mumbai, India; Informex 2005 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Perstorp announces distribution agreement in Italian Market. // Paintindia;Feb2013, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p155
This article reports on the decision of speciality chemicals company Perstorp to sign a new distribution agreement with Milano Colori for the sale of Perstorp's products to the coatings and coating resins markets in Italy.
- Paintindia 2014: Perstorp puts spotlight on essential building blocks and innovative speciality coating products. // FRPT- Chemical Snapshot;3/30/2014, p14
The article reports that at coatings exposition Paintindia 2014, specialty chemicals firm Perstorp featured essential building block raw materials and innovative specialty coating products, placing the focus on Capa caprolactone technology, used for polyurethane dispersions (PUDs). Perstorp...
- TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCE ENABLES JET BLACK /DARK COLORS TO MEET 'COOL ROOF' STANDARDS. // Environmental Design & Construction;Jun2006, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p15
The article features BASF's Industrial Coatings' Superl SP II Ultra-Cool Jet Black high-reflectivity siliconized polyester coil coating that meets industry standards for cool coatings. It has a solar reflectivity of at least 25 percent and is available in a wide range of colors, including medium...
- Nano TiO2 - Small is beautiful. Das, Anindita // Paintindia;Aug2011, Vol. 61 Issue 8, p77
Nanotechnology is considered to be one of the most important future technologies that will redesign the future of several technologies, products and markets. Because of its potential to change fundamentally whole field of technology, it will not only influence the technological development in...