Magazine's Website redesigned
- Synergy of HVAC and Fire Research. Hill, James E. // HVAC&R Research;Jan2005, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p1
Presents an introduction to the January 2005 issue of the "HVAC&R Research Journal."
- Literatures & catalogs. // Engineered Systems;Jul2001, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p88
Features different periodicals for use in the heating and ventilation industry of the United States. Brochure on air quality motors from KD Engineering; Catalog on mixed-flow inline fans from Greenhack; Booklet on industrial fans and blowers from DF Fan Services Inc.
- ecobee Introduces Contractor Web Portal. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/13/2012, Vol. 245 Issue 7, p8
The article reports on the redesigned Contractor Web Portal which was introduced by ecobee Inc. at the Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration (AHR) Exposition held in Chicago, Illinois in 2012.
- Understand Your Website's Visit-to -Lead Conversion. Landers, Ben // Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration News;11/4/2013, Vol. 250 Issue 10, p1
The article offers suggestions on website design and development for heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) contractors.
- Glancing Back SERVING THE INDUSTRY FOR 75 YEARS. Preville, Cherie R. // Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration News;9/10/2001, Vol. 214 Issue 2, p24
Focuses on the 75th anniversary celebration of the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration News. Innovation for household appliances including refrigeration; Modification of the name of the periodical; Increase in domestic air conditioning market.
- The NEWS Honors HVAC Innovation in Product Design. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/21/2014, Vol. 252 Issue 12, p1
The article offers information related to the Dealer Design Awards, an award related to the heating and ventilation (HVAC) industry which is given by the periodical every year to manufacturers and contractors for HVAC product design.
- outlook. Harris, Angela D. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/21/2014, Vol. 252 Issue 12, p4
The author reflects on the 2014 Dealer Design Awards, an award related to the heating and ventilation (HVAC) industry which is given by the periodical every year to manufacturers and contractors for HVAC product design.
- SMACNA Contributes To Design Guide. Siegel, James J. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/24/2003, Vol. 220 Issue 13, p4
Reports on the contributions made by the Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors' National Association to the Web-based portal, Whole Building Design Guide, in the U.S. Utilization of the Web portal; Resource information provided by the company; Features of the portal's sections.
- Study of Polish Women's Web Portals. Małachowski, Andrzej; Przygrodzka, Paulina // Issues in Informing Science & Information Technology;2009, Vol. 6, p854
Results of own research and other studies on Polish women's web portals are presented. The scope of research included primarily content analysis and the range of usability functions available on websites addressed to Polish women. A large part of the research covers women's preference analysis...