Energy-Recovery Ventilators Improve IAQ, Comfort in Hot, Humid Climate
- Greenheck Launches Unison Comfort Technologies. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/12/2010, Vol. 239 Issue 15, p4
The article reports on the move of Greenheck Fan Corp. to form a new entity called Unison Comfort Technologies to manufacture and sell products and systems for the non-residential equipment sector of the heating and ventilation industry (HVAC) market and to commercialize established brands that...
- Achrnews.com. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/11/2016, Vol. 257 Issue 2, p4
The article offers news briefs related to the heating and ventilation industry (HVAC) which include Greenheck Fan Corp.'s HBS-430 and HBS-431 blast dampers, the energy reduction webinar, and the forecast that the global HVAC market will grow steadily at annual growth rate of seven percent.
- what's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/31/2011, Vol. 242 Issue 5, p9
The article offers brief information on several products related to the heating, ventilation, airconditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) industry including the Computer Aided Product Selection Program (CAPS) version 4.5 from Greenheck Fan Corp., the Secondary Drain Pan from ClimateMaster Inc.,...
- Industry Roundup. // ASHRAE Journal;Dec2008, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p10
The article offers news briefs related to heating and ventilation industry in the U.S. The government has approved 696 bond referendums totaling $67 billion during the Election Day in Arlington, Virginia. In its newly accomplished study, Freedonia Group Inc. confirmed that world demand for...
- FYI... Siegel, J.J. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/21/2002, Vol. 215 Issue 4, p1
Reports developments in the heating and refrigeration industry in the United States as of January 2002. Features of the Type-B gas vent of Metal-Fab Inc.; Expansion of the Quick Delivery program of Greenheck; Introduction of the antimicrobial-coated steel product of AK Steel.
- IN BRIEF. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Apr2010, Vol. 82 Issue 4, p21
The article offers news briefs related to the heating, piping, and air conditioning industry in the U.S. Greenheck Fan Corp. launches a new company that will improve the production and sales of the non-residential equipment sector of the heating and ventilation market. Grundfos Pumps Corp....
- Industry News. // Engineered Systems;Feb2006, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p60
The article reports on developments regarding the heating and ventilation industry. These include: Greenheck's plan to expand its Miami-Dade County hurricane louver line with a drainable blade model; Temtrol Inc.'s celebration of its 50th anniversary; and Carrier Corp.'s donation of two...
- Low-Vibration HVAC Noise Control. Checket-Hanks, B. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/3/2005, Vol. 226 Issue 5, p21
Focuses on how Tim Kuski, general manager of Centrifugal and Vane Axial Products for Greenheck Fan Corp., manage heating and ventilation system noise complaints. Alternative construction materials used for manufacturing low-frequency systems; Installation of more blades into centrifugal fans;...
- Hurricane-Resistant Louver. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;3/6/2006, Vol. 227 Issue 10, p11
The article evaluates the Miami-Dade County hurricane louver line, added with a sight-proof configuration model, developed by Greenheck company in the heating and ventilation industry in the U.S.