CHESTERTON AND THE THERENESS OF IT
- Alarms and Discursions. GARESCHÉ, EDWARD F. // America;5/20/1911, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p138
The article reviews the book "Alarms and Discursions," by Gilbert K. Chesterton.
- X. THE SWORDS REJOINED. Chesterton, G. K. // Ball & the Cross;1/1/1909, p63
Chapter X of the book "The Ball and The Cross" is presented. It explores on the ceaseless journey of the two duellists, Mr. James Turnbull and Mr. Evan MacIan in their search for truth regarding their opposite theological philosophy. It highlights the continued fight of the two duellists as they...
- II. THE RELIGION OF THE STIPENDIARY MAGISTRATE. Chesterton, G. K. // Ball & the Cross;1/1/1909, p10
Chapter II of the book "The Ball and The Cross" is presented. It evolves on the story of the three men who have different perspectives and beliefs in their worship. It highlights the conflict faced by the three individuals having different religious beliefs and showcases the different...
- AIR MAIL TO G. K. CHESTERTON. Styza, Clarence // America;12/13/1941, Vol. 66 Issue 10, p269
A letter to G. K. Chesterton about his life and his works is presented.
- thoughts. // Real Simple;Nov2011, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p8
The article presents a quote from G. K. Chesterton regarding his attitude of saying grace before he writes, paints, swims and dances.
- The Essential Chesterton. Fagerberg, David W. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Mar2000, Issue 101, p23
Describes the essential characteristics of author G.K. Chesterton. Chesterton's range of interests; Universal feature that threads through all of Chesterton's avocations; Happiness that pervades every word of Chesterton's writings.
- Freedom. Chesterton, G.K. // Vital Speeches of the Day;7/1/35, Vol. 1 Issue 20, p642
Presents a speech by G.K. Chesterton, broadcast over British Broadcasting Corp. and Columbia Broadcasting System, dealing with freedom.
- Gilbert Keith Chesterton. // America;6/27/1936, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p266
The article presents an obituary for writer Gilbert Keith Chesterton.
- War, Addendum. // Orange County Business Journal;2/17/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p59
Presents the statement given by English writer G.K. Chesterton concerning the aspects of war.