- The Sinner's Guide to Natural Family Planning. Emba, Christine // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Jan2015, Issue 249, p65
No abstract available.
- Cardinal supports condom use. Wockner, Rox // Gay & Lesbian Times;1/22/2004, Issue 839, p33
Reports on Belgian cardinal Godfried Danneels' support to condom use among married couples if one of them is HIV-positive.
- Relying on Each Other. ESPINOZA, RACHEL; HORNER, TAWNY // America;5/18/2015, Vol. 212 Issue 17, p32
The article discusses the experiences of Roman Catholic couples using natural family planning (N.F.P.) as a method of natural contraception. Topics include problems in sexual relations for parents using N.F.P., financial problems facing families who have many children, and unintended pregnancies...
- It still doesn't scan. // Commonweal;7/15/94, Vol. 121 Issue 13, p4
Discusses Humanae vitae's appreciation for the goodness of marital sexual communion. Comment on Paul Murray's article on the issue; Emphasis on natural family planning; Condemnation of the contraceptive ethic; Question on the spread of contraception's fostering of disrespect for women;...
- Contraception teaching was my gateway to the Church. Brunner, Elizabeth // Our Sunday Visitor;5/2/2010, Vol. 99 Issue 1, p11
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of shifting from using oral contraception to adopting natural family planning (NFP).
- Is It Immature Loving? WESSLING, FRANK M. // America;5/2/1964, Vol. 110 Issue 18, p594
The article presents the author's view on birth control as a reaction to a Catholic mother's frustration over the Church's position of putting love before sex in marriage The author explains the purpose of marriage according to the Catholic Church, which is pro-creation and the education of...
- Birth Control. // America;10/24/1964, Vol. 111 Issue 17, p476
The author reflects on issues concerning birth control as of October 24, 1964. According to the author, a society that sees fertility as a curse is a sick one. He states that the Catholic Church still stands by the principles of Pope Pius XI in his encyclical "Casti Conubii" which states that...
- Gesellschaftskritische Aspekte der Kontrazeption. Baer, Hans // Zeitschrift fÃ¼r Sozialreform;aug1970, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p449
The article presents a historical overview of the social acceptance of contraception methods in Germany, focusing on issues related to sexuality and views on family planning that are inherent in society. Views of children are additional considerations and the author cites religious and social...
- Sexuality. Marty, Martin E. // Whosoever;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p7
The author comments on the Religious Institute on Sexual Morality, Justice, and Healing report entitled "Sexuality and Religion 2020." He notes that the report highlights progress toward enlightenment and discusses deficiencies as well. Of particular interest to the author is the fact that the...