- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/16/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 15, p27
Several charts are presented that list the financial performance of aftermarkets including Omrix Biopharmaceuticals Inc., Vonage Holdings Corp., and Veraz Networks Inc.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/8/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p35
Several charts are presented that list stock and initial public offerings of companies in the U.S. for 2006 including Riverbed Technology Inc., Omrix Biopharmaceuticals Inc., and Mastercard International Inc.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/19/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p27
Several charts depicting data related to the IPO performances of various companies including Omrix Biopharmaceuticals Inc., Fortress Investment Group LLC and Mellanox Technologies Inc. are presented.
- AFTER PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/9/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 14, p39
Several charts on the performance of Initial Public Offerings and stock offerings of several companies during 2007, including Omrix Biopharmaceuticals Inc., New Oriental Education, and Glu Mobile Inc. are presented.
- PRICE IS WRONG FOR 2006 IPOs. // Crain's New York Business;6/5/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p3
The article reports that shares in the eight New York area companies that have completed initial public offerings so far in 2006 have fared poorly in the volatile market. The firms' stocks have fallen an average of 6.6% and only three of them have posted gains. The firms which have posted gains...
- Dialing for Dollars. // njbiz;2/13/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p2
Reports on the initial public offering (IPO) of New Jersey-based Internet phone service provider Vonage. Amount the company is planning to raise; Significance of the IPO for the firm; Business loss of the company in the nine months ended September 2005.
- Seven Local Firms Hit the IPO Trail Last Year. // njbiz;1/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p20
The article reports on several initial public offerings (IPOs) in New Jersey. Hertz's IPO was ranked as the biggest in New Jersey and was among the top five IPOs in the U.S. amounting over $1.3 billion. Broadband phone company Vonage Holdings raised $531.3 million in May 2006 to rank second and...
- Poor Reviews for a Wall Street Debut. // njbiz;5/29/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p2
Reports on a decline in stock price of voice-over-Internet phone company Vonage Holdings when it went public. Number of shares being sold by the company; Closing price of the shares of the company at the New York Stock Exchange; Reason behind the decline according to analysts.
- Pioneers Get Arrows in Their Backs. // njbiz;5/29/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p16
Presents views on the public offering of Internet phone calling company Vonage Holdings. Impact of the success of the company on competition; Decline in price of the company's shares; Influence of Vonage in the telecommunication industry.