Eclipse ads have edge, attitude
- Deutsch puts Mitsubishi in gear. McMains, Andrew; McCarthy, Michael // Adweek Western Edition;02/09/98, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p41
Focuses on the advertisements created by Deutsch for Mitsubishi. Cost of the advertisements; Theme of the advertisements; Copy of advertisements for Mitsubishi's G2 and Eclipse automobiles.
- Eclipse sets $40M future shock. McCarthy, Michael // Brandweek;8/8/94, Vol. 35 Issue 32, p10
Reports on Mitsubishi's plan to advertise the Eclipse 1995 model in front of movie audiences. Discussion of product placement and promotional opportunities for the sports coupe with studios; G2 as advertising agency.
- Eclipse blitz gets underway. // Automotive News;8/8/94, Vol. 68 Issue 5564, p2
No abstract available.
- Eclipse lands for G2 Advertising, G.M.S. Productions. Guarin, Evangeline // SHOOT;08/12/94, Vol. 35 Issue 32, p11
Focuses on the television advertisement about the Mitsubishi Eclipse automobile. Creation of the `Landing' by G2 Advertising; Four-spot package directed by Mikael Salomon of G.M.S. Productions; Location where the commercial was shot.
- Mitsubishi promotes stellar Eclipse. Johnson, Bradley // Advertising Age;8/8/94, Vol. 65 Issue 33, p41
Reports on Mitsubishi Motor Sales of America Inc.'s television advertising campaign for a new version of its Eclipse automobile. Price of Eclipse; Television spots for the automobile; Mitsubishi's marketing tie-in with MTV: Music Television cable television network.
- Mitsubishi Calls a spade a Spade in its New Ads. Rechtin, Mark // Automotive News;08/02/99, Vol. 73 Issue 5831, p24
No abstract available.
- Ad campaign will highlight beefier Eclipse. Jackson, Kathy // Automotive News;5/16/2005, Vol. 79 Issue 6147, p38L
The article presents information about an advertising campaign of Mitsubishi Motors Corp.'s new automobile 2006 Eclipse. Company marketers and dealers are banking on the 2006 Eclipse and its advertising campaign, which starts June 12, 2005 to revive interest in Mitsubishi. The brand's U.S. sales...
- New Eclipse debuts early. Jackson, Kathy; LaReau, Jamie // Automotive News;5/23/2005, Vol. 79 Issue 6148, p8
The article informs that Mitsubishi Motors Corp. has rushed its redesigned 2006 Eclipse coupe into showrooms 10 days ahead of schedule, to jump-start U.S. sales as soon as possible. Mitsubishi's new television commercials aired last weekend with a new tag line "Driven to Thrill." The four-seat...
- BBDO Gets Mitsubishi Deal With Eye to Japanese Roots. Solman, Gregory // Adweek;3/14/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p7
The article reports that Japanese cool is the strategy behind advertising firm BBDO's winning pitch for the 200 million dollar Mitsubishi Motors Corp.'s North America account. BBDO has presented an approach focused on young males and was deeply immersed in Japanese youth culture. The winning...