Second Time Around
- Artisan Spirit Ambience. Edwards, Deborah // Quilter's World;Winter2015, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p56
The article preview the Artisan Spirit Ambience quilts made by Northcott.
- A giving spirit. // Graham Leader;12/4/2011, Vol. 136 Issue 32, p3B
A photograph of quilters at the First Baptist Church and a quilt, they made for the Loving Volunteer Fire Department in Graham, Texas, is presented.
- Staff Block Challenge. Russek, Erin // Quiltmaker;Jan/Feb2016, Issue 167, p12
The article presents lists of chosen quilt collection fabrics of several staff members of "Quiltmaker" magazine including Tonga Topaz collection from Timeless Treasures, Clarabelle prints from Hoffman California Fabrics, and Toscana from Northcott.
- Busy Builders. Strole, Cheri // Quiltmaker;Jan/Feb2014, Issue 155, p21
The article offers information on a comprehensive package of quilt designs and motifs to captivate busy little builders from www.northcott.com.
- Editor's Letter. Vagts, Carolyn S. // Quilter's World;Autumn2014, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p6
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including thoughtful quilted gifts, lap-size quilts for charity giving, and quilts for family gatherings.
- American Quilt Study Group. // Uncoverings;2012, Vol. 33, p127
The article provides information the American Quilt Study Group, including its mission statement, address, and donation levels it offers.
- Painted Porcelain. CAREY, PATTI // McCall's Quilting;Jan/Feb2016, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p62
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making a bed quilt, using prints from the Porcelain Blue collection by Northcott.
- QUILTING FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS. // Piecework;Mar/Apr2001, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p9
The article discusses the 2000 Breast Cancer Awareness Quilt Project, which was sponsored by Crafterâ€™s Choice Book Club. The quilts were comprised of six inch squares sent in from quilters, and were then auctioned off to raise money from breast cancer research. They were displayed in...
- 10,000th Donated Quilt. // Quilter's Newsletter Magazine;Aug/Sep2012, Issue 429, p12
The article reports that quilt designer Kristin Shields of Bend, Oregon has donated a quilt to the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative (AAQI), in order to raise money for funding Alzheimer's disease research.