Give a Hoot--Don't Dilute!
- Pucker Up. Nayar, Roopika; Kirby, Jane // Real Simple;Jun2003, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p143
This article presents some recipe on lemonade desserts for the summer season. The lemonade stand has long been a sight gag of summer, the misspelled sign, the earnest junior-businessman customer relations of a seven-year-old lemonade. But the official drink of summer need not taste like a joke....
- SUMMER SNACKS. // Scholastic News -- Edition 4;5/9/2003, Vol. 65 Issue 25, p6
Presents several recipes for the summer. Salad Person; Nut & Raisin Snack; Lemonade; Ice Cream Sandwich.
- kitchen notes. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);9/22/2003, Vol. 55 Issue 38, p70
Features several recipes and kitchen utensils. Prawn and Apple Salad recipe; Rocky Road Ice-Cream recipe; Sunbeam EasyClean Contact Grill.
- Take a sip of a frosty milk shake. // All You;5/21/2010, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p91
Recipes for milk shake are presented, including Cookies-And-Cream Milk Shakes, Elvis Milk Shakes, and Peaches-and Cream Milk Shakes.
- Mark Wahlberg's SPIKED SHAKES. Garcia, Jennifer; Hamm, Liza; Pham, Thailan // People;1/30/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p88
Recipes for the milkshakes in flavors including blueberry pie, apple a la mode, and funky monkey are presented.
- chilling out. // Australian Parents;Dec2002/Jan2003, p66
Presents beverage recipes. Old-Fashioned Chocolate Milkshake; Fresh Berry Spider; Mango and Passionfuit Whip.
- DOLLY's TOP COOL 3 RECIPES. // Dolly;Dec2010, Issue 480, p56
The article presents several recipes, including Fruit Skewers, Mixed Berry Punch and Pineapple and Mint Ice Blocks.
- Sourcebook. // Bon Appetit;Jul2011, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p114
The article lists food and food products featured in the July 1, 2011 issue of "Bon Appï¿½tit" which includes Babcock Hall ice cream, Japanese mandoline slicer, and paella pan.
- equipment. KOPFER, TORRANCE // Making Artisan Gelato: 45 Recipes & Techniques for Crafting Flav;1/ 1/2009, p36
The article explores the equipment needed to make gelato. It describes the three nonprofessional-grade styles of ice-cream makers. It also stresses the need for good-quality, heavy-bottomed saucepan. An individual is advised to use strainers with rounded mesh than canonical mesh. Other equipment...