A Grill's Best Friend
- Ask Pamela. Clark, Pamela // Australian Women's Weekly;Jun2005, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p176
Addresses a question on making a brand new wok ready for cooking. Procedure for preparing the cooking utensil; Advice on cooking using a wok; Tips on washing the utensil.
- The cook's wares. // Consumer Reports;Nov98, Vol. 63 Issue 11, p40
Presents an evaluation of several types of pots and pans. Nonstick; Uncoated; Commercial style; Equipment for smoothtop ranges; Price versus quality; Metal; Plastic; Wood; Recommendations; Shipping strategies; Details on model from Cuisinart, Scanpan, Ekco, Farberware and others. INSETS: A...
- Amazing Grace. Donnola, Adriana // NW;9/19/2005, Vol. 13 Issue 38, p56
This article presents several baking tools and materials available in Australia.
- 60 kitchen tools you shouldn't be without. Cheney, Susan Jane // Vegetarian Times;Dec94, Issue 208, p72
Presents kitchen utensils and cookware for a vegetarian kitchen. Types of cookware; Variety of knives; Baking dishes; Blenders and food processors.
- Now We're Cooking. // USA Today Magazine;Sep2002, Vol. 131 Issue 2688, p80
Evaluates cooking equipment. Straining Colander Stockpot from Circulon; 5-Ply Stainless Steel clad Roaster from KitchenAid Cookware; Good Grip Uplift teakettle from Oxo International.
- The Shape of Smart Cooking. // Better Homes & Gardens;Sep2005, Vol. 83 Issue 9, p158
Features cookware in the United States. Anolon Rachael Ray's oval pot; Heat conduction fish pan; Price.
- TURKEY TECH. Knowlton, Andrew // Bon Appetit;Nov2005, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p36
Features the cutting edge gadgets of the research and development department of one of the kitchenware manufacturers in the U.S. Functions of the Bonjour laser thermometer; Enhancements of the Oxo fat separator; Price of the Cuisipro roast and serve rack.
- FROM WOK TO TABLE. // Gourmet;Dec2004, Vol. 64 Issue 12, p116
Features kitchen utensils for a personalized wok kit. Noodle bowl; Soupspoon; Chinese skimmer; Chopsticks; Small dish; Chinese ladle; Chinese spatula; Steamer with lid; Flat-bottomed wok and domed lid.
- Workhorse Wok. Weber, Cheryl // Custom Home;Spring2014, p1
The article evaluates the 27,500-British thermal unit (BTU) burner wok from Viking.