- LEADS. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;7/20/2007, Issue 323738, p17
A table is presented that offers information on legal transactions for business growths in California.
- Morningstar Emerging Moats. // Morningstar GrowthInvestor;Aug2006, Vol. 2 Issue 3, Special section p8
A chart is presented that lists a special group of companies that have posted considerable growth including Activision, BankAtlantic Bancorp and Blue Nile.
- Facility Roundup. // Pharmaceutical Technology;Mar2008, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p22
A chart is presented that lists the expansion and rationalization of several pharmaceutical companies, including Cavit Sciences Inc., Codexis Inc., and Chesakeape, in 2008.
- Facility Roundup. // Pharmaceutical Technology;Jul2008, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p22
A chart is presented that lists the expansions and rationalization announcements of companies including Bilcare Global Clinical Supplies, Pall and Patheon.
- Facility Roundup. // Pharmaceutical Technology;Apr2009, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p20
A chart is presented that lists the expansion and rationalization announcement of several companies including Covance, SGS Life Science and Penn Pharma.
- RANKED BY PERFORMANCE. // Fortune International (Europe);7/23/2007, Vol. 156 Issue 2, pF-13
A chart is presented ranking 50 of the 500 largest companies according to the biggest revenue increases from 2005 to 2006. The top three, Unicredit Group, Alliance Boots, and Xstrata all more than doubled their revenues from the preceding year.
- Morningstar Growth Leaders. // Morningstar GrowthInvestor;Jun2006, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p4
Presents a chart that lists the leading growth companies as of June 2006, including Amgen, Apollo Group, and Boston Scientific.
- Morningstar Emerging Moats. // Morningstar GrowthInvestor;Jun2006, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p8
Presents a chart that lists a group of companies that are pursuing wider moats as of June 2006, including Activision, Forest Laboratories, and Kinetic Concepts.
- LoL promises expansion. // Cabinet Maker;10/13/2006, Issue 5509, p6
A chart is presented depicting how Land of Leather has continued to expand for the year 2006.
- STREET TALK. // Crain's Detroit Business;7/30/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 31, p4
A chart is presented that lists the 2007 top performing companies in Michigan.