In Coull's Shoes
- Norton Rose scoops Credit Lyonnais HK work thanks to Suez Asia Holdings. Vere-Jones, Emma // Lawyer;11/10/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 44, p10
Reports on the appointment of law firm Norton Rose to advice Credit Lyonnais Securities Asia on its initial public offering of Ports Design, a fashion and luxury goods business in Hong Kong, China. Role of Suez Asia Holdings in influencing the selection of Norton Rose; Corporate profile of...
- Top stories from EGi. // Estates Gazette;1/28/2012, Issue 1204, p40
This section offers news briefs in the real estate sector, including the Credit Lyonnais Securities Asia being the first tenant in the EC4 scheme of Hines, the plan of Debenhams to setup an anchor store at the Friars Walk development and the temporary work stoppage at The Pinnacle, EC2.
- The mission to be customer-centric. Chee Sing Chan // Enterprise Innovation;Aug/Sep2008, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p4
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on the profiles of the 2008 IDC-Enterprise Innovation Awards winners, and another on investment bank Credit Lyonnais Securities Asia (CLSA) Ltd.
- In India, Web Retailers Woo Small Stores for $22 Billion Prize. NARAYAN, ADI; MISHRA, PRABHUDATTA // News India Times;6/20/2014, Vol. 45 Issue 25, p22
The article reports on the projected $22 billion growth of electronic commerce (e-commerce) market in India by 2018 based on the data of Credit Lyonnais Securities Asia (CLSA) Asia Pacific Markets.
- A captain's attitude can keep a company ship-shape. Wilkins, Bill // Crain's Cleveland Business;9/30/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 39, p11
Comments on the role of chief executive officers to the success of business enterprises in the U.S. Need for standard in corporate governance; Accountability for the performance of company; Combination of ethical behavior and technical skills.
- TELLING STORIES. Lewis, Carol // Management Today;Feb2001, p66
Focuses on issues related to the success of chief executive officers in United States. Postponement of executive retirement; Involvement in different public deals across the world; Celebration of success and recognition of global business.
- CEO secrets. // Network World;4/24/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p88
The article presents the Network World 200 list of CEO and their techniques towards success in business in the U.S. These CEO include Don Peterson of Avaya Inc., Scott Kriens of Juniper Networks Inc. Jack Messman of Novell Inc., Bobby Johnson of Foundry Networks Inc., Patrick Lo of Netgear Inc....
- CLSA Forms Agreement With Researchsummary. // Securities Industry News;11/4/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 42, p19
Reports on the partnership between broker-dealer CLSA Global Emerging Markets and computer software vendor Researchsummary Ltd. Purpose of the partnership; Web portal of Researchsummary Ltd. that offers benefits to clients of CLSA; Information on open XML-based standard for investment research...
- Proactive instead of reactive: CLSA's new HK datacenter. Milburn, Ross // ComputerWorld Hong Kong;9/10/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p16
The article presents information on a data center built by equity-focused brokerage and investment group CLSA in Hong Kong, China as part of a strategy that carefully balances the high performance needed in the financial trading sector with cost-effectiveness and green efficiency. Edward...