- Pup-Peroni debuts new UGC campaign. Bell, Lauren // DM News;2/1/2009, p3
The article reports that Del Monte Foods Co. has launched the advertising campaign "Dogs Just Know" with the advertising agency Draftfcb for promoting the brand Pup-Peroni dog snack. The campaign includes television (TV) commercials and interactive Web site. According to Christie Fleming, vice...
- Del Monte Has a Formula To Heat Baby Foods Line. Reyes, Sonia // Brandweek;1/26/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p10
Reports on the relaunching of Nature's Goodness baby food brand by Del Monte Foods as a marketing support to drive trial and awareness. Information on the print advertisement of the company; Press release effort of celebrity and nutritionist Ellie Krieger.
- LET'S PLAY. // Chief Marketer (Penton Media, Inc.);Dec2010/Jan2011 Supplement, p7
This article features the promotional campaign of Del Monte Foods for its Meow Mix cat foods and its new line of products called Wholesome Goodness. The company focused its marketing strategy on the belief that cat owners posses a special bond with their pet cats and that these cat lovers...
- products & promotions. // SN: Supermarket News;7/10/2006, Vol. 54 Issue 28, p27
This article presents updates on product promotions in the retail trade industry. Del Monte has teamed up with Buena Vista Home Entertainment, Burbank, California, to promote the June 27, 2006 DVD release of "Leroy & Stitch" by offering a $3 rebate off the DVD with purchase of its Extra Sweet...
- Del Monte adds outside support. // Marketing (00253650);9/26/2007, p3
The article informs that Del Monte Foods Co. is outsourcing the sales and marketing departments of its Great Britain-based foods division, which includes fruit juices, to food broker Jenks. The move is expected to revive the brand following disappointing sales. Jenks will also be responsible for...
- Classic goes all catty in animal intelligence test. // Marketing (00253650);2/6/2003, p48
Focuses on marketing strategy adopted to improve the performance of Classic Cat Food in pet food market.
- REPORTER'S NOTEBOOK. // Drug Store News;3/1/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p42
Presents news updates on nutrition products in the U.S. compiled as of March 1, 2004. Nutrition bar introduced by Hershey; Nature's Goodness line of baby foods introduced by Del Monte; Scented oils introduced by Air Wick.
- SHELF-STABLE MEALS PACKED WITH VEGGIES. Toops, Diane // Food Processing (00156523);Oct2008, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p18
The article reports on the result of the survey which indicates that majority of Americans eat less than half amount of 2.5 cups of vegetables each day. Del Monte Foods Co. has offered a convenient and great-tasting product line making lunch as one of the most nutritious and easiest meals of the...
- More lunchbox-ready products help kids pack in the fruit. // Food Manufacture;Jul2006, Vol. 81 Issue 7, p16
The article introduces new food products such as the Little Stars by MÃ¼ller and the Fruitini Jelly pots by Del Monte Foods Corp., which are designed to improve the fruit consumption of children in Great Britain. Little Stars offers a variety of children's products including fromage frais,...