If You Can't Beat 'Emâ€¦
- Portable media. // Stuff;Apr2009, Issue 121, p119
The article evaluates several portable media players including iPod Touch from Apple Inc., X-Fi from Creative Zen company, and the NWZ-S639F from Sony.
- Fibretronic's deal for iPod control in garments, bags. // Indian Textile Journal;Jun2007, Vol. 117 Issue 9, p106
The article reports that Fibretronic has signed a deal with Apple Computer for securing entry into the "Made-for-iPod" licensing programme. The deal allows Fibretonic to develop and market ready-to-integrate iPod control products for wearable electronics applications in garments, bags and other...
- Apple Talks New iPod Shuffle. Martin, Scott // Red Herring;3/11/2009, p2
The article features the iPod shuffle launched by Apple.
- IPod Accessory Earns Invention of the Year Award. Gincel, Richard // San Diego Business Journal;10/6/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p29
The article announces that Apple Inc.'s iPod nano is the recipient for the 2008 Invention of the Year Award.
- Happy Birthday, iPod. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;2/21/2011 Special Su, p3
The article announces the tenth anniversary of the iPod player from Apple.
- iPods: Current Lineup. // Macworld;Jan2013, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p82
The article reviews iPod MP3 players available from Apple Inc. including the iPod Classic, the iPod Touch, and the iPod Nano.
- iPad makes its long-awaited debut. // Tech Trader;Feb2010, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p4
The article evaluates the iPad from Apple Inc.
- The Tiniest iPod. Breen, Christopher // Macworld;Jun2009, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p28
The article evaluates the iPod Shuffle digital music player from Apple Inc.
- "iNeed iPod iNfo". Stevanson, Barb // General Music Today;Sep2007, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p30
The article evaluates the iPod music player from Apple.