Australia & New Zealand's 40 Richest
- The Billionaires. // BRW;5/18/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 19, p116
The article presents the billionaires included in Rich 200, a list of wealthiest people in Australia in 2006. At the top of the list was James Packer engaged in media and gaming business with fortunes of 7.1 billion dollars. This was followed by Frank Lowy, whose wealth increase significantly to...
- Australia & New Zealand's 40 Richest. Doebele, Justin; Fass, Allison // Forbes Asia;2/13/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p36
The article profiles the richest people in Australia and New Zealand as of February 2006, including James Packer, Frank Lowy, Richard Pratt and Graeme Hart.
- Take pity on the rich. Sibillin, Anthony // BRW;12/4/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 48, p10
The article discusses the financial status of the top 10 richest people in Australia. It cites that some in the top 10 richest people have lost millions of their wealth in shares, including Frank Lowy, who has lost $600 million from the value of his Westfield shares, and James Packer, who has...
- WEALTH FROM WORK. Heathcote, Andrew; Mills, Kate // BRW;3/22/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p18
The article examines the decline in total wealth of the top 100 richest executives in the BRW Executive Rich list. It notes that the 38 percent fall in total wealth can be attributed to departures in top organizational roles for executives like Andrew Forrest of Fortescue Metals Group and Frank...
- Australia & New Zealand's 40 Richest. Thomson, James; Nam, Suzanne; Pendleton, Devon; Schmidt, Lucinda; Treadgold, Tim; Brown, Heidi // Forbes Asia;4/7/2008, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p36
This section features the people included in "Forbes Asia" magazine's fourth annual list of Australia & New Zealand's 40 Richest. The top rank was nabbed by Andrew Forrest, chief of iron-ore mining company Fortescue Metals, who has $6.6 billion wealth. He is followed by Graeme Hart, a former tow...
- Flash 'n' dash! // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);4/27/2015, p89
The article reveals that Australian billionaire James Packer has forgot to get dressed and flashed his stomach in New York.
- SERIOUS MONEY. Gates, Bill // BRW;5/31/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 21, p18
The article highlights "Forbes" magazine's ranking of the richest people in the world. According to the magazine, Microsoft Corp. founder Bill Gates is the world's richest man. Gates' net worth is estimated at $56 billion. Warren Buffet is ranked second, while Australia's richest person James...
- Australia's 40 Richest. Clarke, Jim; Howarth, Brad; Kavanagh, John; McCallum, Jan; Schmidt, Luanda; Thomson, James; Treadgold, Tim; Webber, Nicola // Forbes Asia;Mar2010, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p40
The article presents information about some of the richest people in Australia. Andrew Forest is the Australia's wealthiest person with a fortune of 4.1 billion dollars. He owns 31 % of Fortescue Metals, country's third-biggest iron ore exporter. Frank Lowy, the second richest Australian, owns...
- STRENGTH TO STRENGTH. Heathcote, Andrew // BRW;5/22/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p164
Focuses on the return of Frank Lowy to the 'BRW Rich 200' list in Australia. History of fortune of Lowy; Capital gains.