Make More Sales By Establishing Trust
- Forget Closing Tactics--Openings Count. Gitomer, Jeffrey // njbiz;11/3/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 44, p23
Presents tips for sales people on closing sales deal. Factors to consider in closing sales deal; Tips on the line of questioning that make prospects consider a product; Step in assessing the way sales person present product or service; Advice on presenting a product to prospective buyers.
- Are your presentations packing enough punch? Goettsch, Dean A. // Sell!ng;Jun2005, p5
Presents advice on preparing sales presentations. Advantages of setting limitations on the amount of information provided; Significance of matching a product's features to the needs of the customer; Benefits of closing a presentation with a demonstration.
- Smart Salespeople Have Perfect Pitch. Gitomer, Jeffrey // njbiz;10/6/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p19
No abstract available.
- Making sure you get the sale. Graham, John // Hudson Valley Business Journal;8/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p4
The article discusses the concepts to be considered in making sure a salesperson could get the sale. A salesperson should challenge every sales strategy. A salesperson should not discuss about his or her company at a sales presentation or during the first meeting. A salesperson should keep his...
- How to Rig Your Next Sales Presentation. Asher, Joey // American Salesman;Apr2009, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p29
The article offers tips on preparing for a successful sales presentation and achieving a sale. First, it is necessary to spend more time with a customer before the presentation. He asserts that the standard approach to selling is called What Losers Do. It is important for salespeople to realize...
- 7 pecados capitales. // Entrepreneur Mexico;oct2011, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p64
No abstract available.
- Contempt of Consumer: It's a Real Crime. Godin, Seth // Fast Company;Sep2003, Issue 74, p114
Comments on treating customers with respect. Selling tactics of Fuller Brush Man salespeople; Link between respecting consumers and profit; Action taken by marketers to trick customers.
- SELL!NG BRIEFS. // Sell!ng;Feb2005, p7
Offers strategies on selling products and services. Mistake committed by sales representatives when talking to customers; Importance of preparing for errors during sales presentations; Reasons for rewarding customers who ask questions that customer service representatives cannot answer.
- Fourteen Things You Should Never Say In A Sales Meeting. // AirGuide Business;3/8/2010, p1
The article offers information from executive Jim Nichols on fourteen things that salesmen should never say in sales presentations.