- Mizuno Accelerates Running Expansion. FLORES, GERALD // FN: Footwear News;Sep2013, Vol. 69 Issue 31, p8
The article reports on the expansion of sports equipment company Mizuno USA Inc. with the launched of a series of product and marketing initiatives designed to become competitive in the footwear market.
- Sporting goods chains target Southern California... Troy, Mike // Discount Store News;2/23/98, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p6
Reports that sporting goods chains target Southern California consumers. Plan of Gart Sports to begin remodelling and remarchandising the acquired Sportsmart stores; Sports Authority's plan of expanding its store presence in Los Angeles; Sporting goods chains present in the area.
- this that & the other thing. // Volleyball (10584668);Mar2009, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p16
The article evaluates several sporting goods including the Molten Light Touch volleyball from Molten, the UnderArmour Revenant running shoe from UnderArmour, and the Mizuno Wave Lightning 5 Shoe from Mizuno USA Inc.
- Stand and Deliver. Bhonslay, Marianne // SGB;Dec2005, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p6
The article discusses the impact of new technologies, resort upgrades and creative customer service on the snow sports industry in the U.S. Efforts have been made by various vendors, retailers and industry leaders in order to outlive elitist image of snow sports. These group welcomes the masses...
- They Just Want To Be Worn. Bouchard, Nancy // SGB;Dec2005, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p34
The article discusses marketing trends for winter head wear in the U.S. Hat styles for 2006 are still influenced by the snow board culture. Though little by little, trendier fashions now dominate sales. Also expected is the rise of faux suedes and faux furs, fleece, hand-knit cables and...
- RETAIL DIRECTORY. // Transworld Skateboarding;May2006, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p202
The article lists several skateboarding retail stores around the world. The stores include Kendall, Isle of Wight, Harlow, Leicester, Route One and Skates.
- Socks Appeal. Newell, Kevin // Coach & Athletic Director;Oct2007, Vol. 77 Issue 3, p62
The article presents an evaluation of athletic socks made for the uniforms of various sports. Synthetic fibers have gained in favor over cotton because they do not absorb and hold as much moisture. They also create less friction, reducing the blisters that are among the most common athletic foot...
- WAVE SPIKE 14. // Volleyball (10584668);Oct2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p35
The article offers brief information on the Wave Spike 14 volleyball shoes from Mizuno USA Inc.
- WAVE TORNADO 6. // Volleyball (10584668);Oct2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p36
The article offers brief information on the Wave Tornado six volleyball shoes from Mizuno USA Inc.