Style and Substance
- Snow at Cutter & Buck. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/18/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 52, p13
Reports that Seattle-based golfwear maker Cutter and Buck has promoted Julie Snow to director of women's merchandising and design.
- Bermuda mood. Pastena, Vincent J. // Golf Magazine;May94, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p116
Provides information on women's golfwear inspired by the island of Bermuda. White cotton-poly knit shirt with woven yoke and trim in plaid; Matching plaid shorts of linen and cotton from Quantum!; Completing the look with a straw hat; Prices; Contact point for more information.
- the lowly bottom--pants, shorts -- finds a market niche. Lewis, David // Wearables Business;Apr2006, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p36
The article reports on the emergence of the promotional bottoms clothing market. Brian Thompson, vice president and general manager-corporate, golf, international and domestic licensing divisions of Seattle, Washington-based Cutter & Buck Inc., said that they offer a wide selection of bottoms to...
- 60 SECONDS. // Golf World;7/15/2005, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p1
Reports on developments related to golf in the U.S. Percentage increase in the number of rounds played up in golf courses as of May 2005, according to Golf Datatech LLC; Strong pace of golf equipment sales for May; Decline in the revenue of Cutter & Buck Inc. for the fiscal year ended April 30,...
- 60 SECONDS. // Golf World;7/26/2002, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p1
Presents updates on the golf equipment and supplies industry in the U.S., as of July 26, 2002. Launch of a silk-based men's sportswear collection by Cutter & Buck; Information on an agreement between Cleveland Golf and Liquidmetal Technologies regarding the development of golf clubheads;...
- 60 SECONDS. // Golf World;12/19/2003, Vol. 57 Issue 24, p1
Reports developments related to golf in the U.S. as of December 2003. Increase in play reported by Golf Datatech LLC; October golf equipment sales; Decline in the sales of Cutter & Buck Inc.
- NEWS BRIEFS. // SGB;Sep2007, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p7
The article presents a selection of news briefs related to the sporting goods industry. Gregg Hammann resigned his seat on the Nautilus, Inc. board of directors and his position as chief executive officer and president of the company. Tim Cronin was appointed president of Cutter & Buck Inc. and...
- CEO to Transition Out at Cutter & Buck. Tucker, Ross // DNR: Daily News Record;6/28/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 26, p8
Presents information on the outcome of an advertising campaign by Cutter & Buck, a golf apparel and sportswear manufacturer based in Seattle, Washington, which concentrates on its core business. Increase in the company's earnings; Statement issued by chairwoman and CEO Fran Conley regarding the...
- How to play better with the new equipment. Weathers, Ed // Golf Digest;Dec98, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p64
Details the release of several golf equipment that were designed to make the game easier. Evolution of golf equipment; Comparison of golf equipment in 1998 with that of 1988.