- Optimism Holds Sway At Ispo Fair. Groves, Ellen // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/19/2009, Vol. 197 Issue 37, p26
The article offers information on the International Trade Fair for Sports Equipment and Fashion (ISPO) which was held in February 2009 in Munich, Germany. According to the article, the event was attended by 60,000 visitors and almost 20,000 exhibitors which was driven by optimism. Wolfgang...
- EAT LIKE A PIG, SOUND LIKE A HOG. // Dealernews;Jul2010, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p31
The article offers tips for sporting goods dealers to boost their products by organizing recreational activities for their customers by making pie eating and hog calling contest.
- Nike sets hefty ad budget for launch of new Alpha line. Jensen, Jeff // Advertising Age;2/9/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p4
Reports on plans Nike has to launch its new product line called Alpha in late 1998 into 1999. Support of a significant portion of Nike's 1998 media budget; Advertising agencies involved; Introduction of Nike's new symbol to be used to market the Alpha line; Renaming of Nike's FIT line of...
- CALENDAR. // SGB;Apr2014, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p48
A calendar of events related to the sporting goods industry in 2014 is presented which includes Atlanta Shoe Market Atlanta, Georgia; Licensing International Expo Las Vegas, Nevada; and European Outdoor Trade Fair Friedrichshafen, Germany.
- SHOW BRIEFS. // Plastics News;9/24/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 30, p23
Introduces several sporting goods at the Action Sports Retailer trade show in San Diego, California. Demonstration of the Indo Board balance trainer; Materials used of the sports sandals manufactured by Sanuk USA LLC; Features of the rolling wheel shoes from Heeling Sports Ltd.
- CALENDAR. // SGB;Nov2013, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p30
A calendar of events related to sporting goods industry in 2013-14 is presented which includes Sports Inc. Athletic Show, Team Dealer Summit and Imprinted Sportswear Show.
- GIRLS AND MORE. Bellantonio, Jennifer // Orange County Business Journal;9/15/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 37, p8
Highlights the Action Sports Retailer Trade Expos in San Diego, California. Number of exhibiting companies at the trade show; Theme of the exposition; Increase in the percentage of surfing girls.
- ACTION SPORTS PLAYERS SHRUG OFF RECESSION. Niemi, Wayne // FN: Footwear News;2/4/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p18
The article reports that skate and surf retailers, who attended the Action Sports Retailer (ASR) trade show held on January 24-26, 2008 in San Diego, California, felt well insulated from macroeconomic hardships, despite concerns about an impending recession. Other vendors said they can overcome...
- CALENDAR. // SGB;Jul2014, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p38
A calendar of events related to sporting goods industry is presented including the European Outdoor Trade Fair to be held in Friedrichshafen, Germany during July 10-13, 2013, Sports Inc. Outdoor Show in Nashville, Tennessee during August 14-16, 2014 and Interbike International Trade Expo in Las...