- RACE-READY KIT. // Women's Fitness;Nov2015, Issue 146, p60
The article offers brief information on several fitness gear equipment including the Asics Lightweight Running Jacket from Asics Corp., Under Armour Women's Fly-By Leggings from Under Armour Inc., and Saucony Redeemer shoes from Saucony.
- full speed ahead. // Shape;Mar2009, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p86
The article offers women's clothing suggestions which are suitable to wear while exercising including the Rapido water-resistant jacket by the company Asics, the Women's Team Sporty tank by the company Under Armour, and the Full-Tilt Velocity nylon pack by the company Amphipod. Price and contact...
- Style POINTS. // Volleyball (10584668);Feb2009, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p18
The article evaluates several sportswear products, including Hurdle Track Jacket & Pant from Asics Corp., prestige for women from Kaepa Inc. and Premier Jacket and Pant from UnderArmour.
- Activewear Brands Driven By Advances And Innovations. Palmieri, Jean E.; Wiebking, Jennifer // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/3/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 44, p1b
The article focuses on the efforts of several activewear manufacturing companies to continue the adoption and employment of technological innovations in the clothing industry worldwide. It states that the firms are hiring experts ranging from doctors to engineers in order to develop...
- BEANIES, BABY! Scordo, Elizabeth // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Feb2007, Vol. 68 Issue 2, p48
This article provides reviews of winter hats. Among the hats reviewed are the Timberland Smartwool Pebble Hat, the Asics Hybrid Hat, the Gold's Gym Beanie Cap with Bill, the Under Armour Arctic Beenie and the Columbia Peak Expedition Beanie. Information is presented regarding each hat's...
- Andy Murray launches own logo. Banks, Tom // Design Week (Online Edition);1/16/2015, p1
The article focuses on the personal identity logo designed by design consultancy firm Aesop Agency for British tennis player Andy Murray which will appear on his court bag and training T-shirts. Topics include the launch of the logo at the Australian Open to be held on January 19, 2015, Under...
- UNDER ARMOUR FOR YOUR EYES. // Marlin;Jun/Jul2014, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p65
The article presents information on the STORM collection of eyewear from Under Armour Inc.
- Under Armour. Benjamin, Kim // Marketing (00253650);5/23/2012, p21
The article looks at the sports clothing company Under Armour, focusing on its plans to expand into the European market.
- Two industry experts on how Under Armour can take on Nike and Adidas. // Marketing (00253650);5/23/2012, p21
The article presents brief comments from two sports apparel marketers, Tim Wood and Rupert Pratt, who discuss how U.S. sports clothing company Under Armour can be successful in its planned expansion into the European market.