The Hook-up Hang-up
- International foodservice equipment trends put in focus. Lindsey, Kelly // Refrigeration Service & Contracting;Nov96, Vol. 64 Issue 11, p24
Discusses international growth potentials in foodservice equipment pertaining to the refrigeration industry. Description of the European market for foodservice equipment; Competition from European firms as potential barrier to north American expansion; Growth of tourism in the Asia/Pacific...
- Research and New Products Guiding Food Service Sector. Powell, Peter // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/8/2013, Vol. 249 Issue 10, p17
The article offers information on the white paper titled "Fresh Thinking: Buying the Right Refrigerator," released by Traulsen and the patent-pending CoilPodâ„¢ dust containment bag from Polaris Vending Inc.
- VIEWPOINT: A 'BLAST' FROM THE PAST. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;12/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p34
Deals with the effectiveness of using the blast chiller device in the foodservice industry in the United States. Information on the views of Ira Kaplan on the use of the blast chilling device; Benefits of the device to cold food regulation in foodservice.
- what's hot in the kitchen. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/10/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4327, p38
Introduces three food service equipment that are out in the market. Information on Valera's Quick and Crispy hot-air fryers; Features of the Ultima heavy-duty range from Parry Catering; Description of Williams Refrigeration's environmentally-friendly Glycol refrigerant system.
- KEEPING IT COOL. Feltmate, Doug // Foodservice & Hospitality;Dec2008, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p57
The article provides information on the energy and economic operational factors to be considered towards the efficiency of the refrigeration system of food service facilities. It suggests that investing in Energy Star rated cooling equipment like ice-machines, freezers and fridges that comply...
- SO YOU THINK YOU KNOW ABOUT...COUNTERS AND SERVERIES. Gledhill, Bob // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/11/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4349, p66
Provides information on counters and serveries, merchandising units that allow food to be kept at the right temperature so that it looks good, tastes good and measures up on food safety. Types of construction process for counters; Systems of refrigeration which can be incorporated into servery...
- 2005's Wish List. Brady, Christopher C.; Pacifico, Robert // FoodService Director;1/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p51
Presents information on innovations done in several facility operating areas and equipment categories in the food service industry. Ventilation; Refrigeration; Multiple energy sources.
- Refrigerated Serving & Merchandising Equipment. Bendall, Dan // Restaurant Hospitality;Jun2001, Vol. 85 Issue 6, p74
Provides information on several refrigerated foodservice equipment for food display and serving. Use of refrigerated and deli-style cases for merchandising product varieties; Popularity of open air screen units for high volume restaurant operations.
- Caterers need to learn more about energy efficiency. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/23/2006, Vol. 196 Issue 4413, p12
The article reports that catering professionals in Great Britain lack knowledge on purchasing catering and refrigeration equipment, according to an online survey conducted by Caterer in association with Enodis in 2006. Concerns cited by hospitality industry purchasers when purchasing kitchen...