The Line on On-Line
- ASH GROVE GETS CLOSURE ON TEXAS WET-KILN-CEMENT REFUSAL. // Cement Americas;May/Jun2011, p8
The article reports on the proposed settlement for the legal action taken by Ash Grove against the cities of Dallas in Texas and Arlington in Virginia after both decided not to buy the wet-kiln-made cement of Ash Grove.
- ASH GROVE UPGRADE AMPLIFIES EPA MERCURY RULE'S HIGH COST. // Concrete Products;Jul2012, p12
The article presents information on the incorporation of the preheater, precalciner production system by Ash Grove Cement Co. in Midlothian, Texas.
- Property tax classification violates uniformity provisions. // Appraisal Journal;Jul2001, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p343
Provides information on the decision of the Nebraska Supreme Court in the case, Ash Grove Cement versus Cass County Bd. Equal. Details of the case; Violation of the rights under the state constitution's clause during the real property tax mineral assessment.
- Cement kilns to burn material. // Pit & Quarry;Nov96, Vol. 89 Issue 5, p4
Reports that Ash Grove Cement Co. received permission to burn hazardous wastes as fuel.
- ASH GROVE KANSAS OBTAINS HAZ-WASTE PERMIT RENEWAL. // Rock Products;Nov/Dec2010 Cement Americas, p6
The article reports that the hazardous waste permit for Ash Grove Cement's facility in Chanute, Kansas has been renewed, allowing the company to continue container and tank storage and kiln burning of hazardous waste.
- ASH GROVE. // Concrete International;Jan2008, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p66
The article evaluates the Durapoz FÂ® performance-enhanced pozzolan from Ash Grove Cement Co.
- Midlothian Ash Grove plant to retire two kilns, upgrade a third. // Ellis County Press;7/4/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p1
The article reports on the decision of Midlothian, Texas-based cement manufacturing firm Ash Grove Cement Co. disposing two kilns and modified a third as part of the settlement with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that allegedly violated the Clean Air Act.
- ASH GROVE BECOMES FIRST U.S CEMENT MAKER TO ISO CERTIFY ALL PLANTS. // Cement Americas;Jan/Feb2012, p3
The article reports on the ISO 14001 certification issued by the International Organization of Standardization (ISO) to the entire fleet of eight operating clinker manufacturing plants of Ash Grove in the U.S.
- ASH GROVE SEATTLE PLANT WINS WORKPLACE SAFETY AWARD. // Cement Americas;Jan/Feb2012, p9
The article announces that Ash Grove Cement Co.'s facility in Seattle, Washington has received the Association of Washington Business' Better Workplace Safety Award from Washington Governor Chris Gregoire.