Who are you anyway?
- SPILL THE BEANS. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/31/2013, Vol. 203 Issue 4779, p50
The article focuses on whether customers in Great Britain look for a named beverage brand, and get influenced by brand images. A survey by Consumer Intelligence says that a fifth of consumers prefer the nearest coffee. It says that a trend of serving high-street brands in some catering situation...
- Restaurants devote energy to helping environment. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/17/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 50, p66
The article reports on innovative environmentally conscious steps taken by restaurants operators in 2007. Bon Appetit Management Co. launched a national campaign to reduce its own greenhouse gas emissions. McDonald's Corp. lowered its carbon footprint and reduced its paper consumption by 1.65...
- Design choice: Illy nude cups. Whetham, Sarah // Marketing (00253650);7/28/2004, p12
The author says that when she is on holiday in Europe, there's nothing she likes better than sitting at a coffee bar, contemplating life and watching the world go by while she drinks an espresso. Of course, the coffee she drinks is crucial, and there's only one brand to be seen drinking, and...
- Allied Domecq stretches into hot drinks. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);8/21/2003, p9
Allied Domecq PLC is extending its brands with the launch of a range of alcohol-free instant hot drinks under the name Takeone. The brand has developed by Fine Foods International, Great Britain's largest privately owned coffee and beverage manufacturer. The range will initially comprise six...
- HILLS BROS. // Brand Packaging;Dec2015, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p79
The article focuses on success of the Hills Bros. coffee line owned by Massimo Zanetti Beverage Group and mentions that the brand has been featured in movies and televisions shows.
- Bon Appetit looks to certify managers. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/24/96, Vol. 30 Issue 25, p16
Reports on Bon Appetit Management Co.'s efforts to certify its unit managers in safety and sanitation.
- Bon Appetit sets a new course. // FoodService Director;12/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p16
Focuses on the realignment of the executive management team at Bon Appetit Management Company. Award won by Debi Benedetti, the former vice president of the corporate foodservice division; Executive changes made; Comments from Benedetti.
- File this treat under escargot and steak tartar. Taylor, Drew Hayden // Windspeaker;Mar2003, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p5
Focuses on the expensive coffee brands available in the world. Brand of coffee grown in the hills of Jamaica; Rate of a pound of coffee brand Kopi Luwak from Indonesia; Role of Paradoxurus in development of flavor of coffee beans for Kopi Luwak brand.
- A heavenly promotion. // Beverage World;2/15/2003, Vol. 122 Issue 2, p12
Provides information on a promotion developed by Convergence Marketing for the New York-based ground coffee brand Chock full o' Nuts. Features of the promotion.