- WHAT, WHERE & WHEN. // Restaurant Hospitality;Mar2007, Vol. 91 Issue 3, p38
A calendar of events related to the foodservice industry is presented. From March 4 to 7, 2007, the Nightclub & Bar/Beverage Retailer Convention & Trade Show will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Nevada. Meanwhile, the Natural Products Expo West will be conducted from March 8 to 11,...
- fm agenda. // Food Management;Apr2004, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p12
Presents a schedule of conferences and trade shows related to food service in the U.S.
- Events. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/1/2006, Vol. 196 Issue 4427, p20
The article presents a calendar of events in the catering and hotel sectors of Great Britain. Some of the leading chefs and restaurateurs in London, England will be sharing their knowledge of the Slow Food movement when they step in to the spotlight at Slow Food's first major London event on...
- Operators arm themselves with technology, innovation. Scarpa, James // Nation's Restaurant News;2/23/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p23
Information on the North American Food Equipment Manufacturers Association (NAFEM) Show 2009 held in Orlando, Florida on February 5-7, 2009 is presented. The trade show provided an opportunity for industry professional to learn more on cutting-edge foodservice equipment as well as how to sustain...
- FS/TEC turns 10 as industry turns attention to expanded use of technology. Liddle, Alan J. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/24/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 43, p39
Highlights the Tenth Annual FS/TEC conference by the International Foodservice Technology Exposition at the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center in Grapevine, Texas. Theme of the event; Attendees and exhibitors; Keynote speakers; Sponsors of the event; Programs and activities.
- Foodservice operators as presenters anchor FS/TEC 2005's roster of presentations. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/24/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 43, p40
Presents a listing of sessions and presenters at the 2005 FS/TEC conference by the International Foodservice Technology Exposition in Grapevine, Texas.
- Sodexho solves mystery. // FoodService Director;2/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p1
The article reports on the victory of a team of Sodexho chefs in the first-ever FSD Mystery Box Challenge at the 14th annual Catersource Conference and Tradeshow in January 2006. The chefs defeated stiff competition from four teams of chefs from Stanford University, Aramark, Compass Group and...
- All the fun of the fair. // BBC Australian Good Food;May2010, p106
The article presents information on the 2010 Good Food & Wine Show, to be held in Australia.
- READY, SET, GO. Addy, Rod // Food Manufacture;Nov2010, Vol. 85 Issue 11, p55
The article offers information on the Health Ingredients Europe (HiE) and Natural Ingredients (Ni) trade show to be held in Madrid, Spain from November 16-18, 2010.