BACK TO THE FUTURE
- $1.1-million business: Conferences are 40% of Ashland U. volume. Lang, Joan // FoodService Director;01/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p100
Focuses on the benefits of conferences to the food services at Ashland University in Ashland, Ohio. Comments from Jim Misel, director of catering and conferences; Details on the John C. Myers Convocation Center recognized as the largest convention facility between Columbus and Cleveland; Amount...
- Prepackaged meals: Ashland Univ. debuts home in a hurry plan. // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p1
Reports on Ohio-based Ashland University's launching of its `Home in a Hurry' home meal replacement program at its Eagle's Nest cash-operation. Concept's basis on prepackaged comfort foods to-go.
- NACUFS Summer Internship Visits Ashland University. // FoodService Director;10/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p12
The article reports that Ashland University in Ohio became a host to the interns for the National Society of College and University Food Services (NACUFS) internship program in the summer of 2008. While most of the host schools are usually state schools, General Manager of Dining Operations Fred...
- STEAL THIS IDEA. // FoodService Director;11/15/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p12
The article presents ideas for food services in various universities across the U.S. It highlights the display of practical decorative containers indoors in retail or servery locations for customers be able to see the herbs used in cooking stations in North Carolina State University. It states...
- FS|TEC 2006 The Eleventh Annual International Foodservie Technology Exposition November 5-8, 2006 Long Beach Conventions & Entertainment Center Long Beach, California. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/19/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 25, p27
The article offers information on the Eleventh Annual International Foodservice Technology Exposition to be held in Long Beach, California from November 5-8, 2006.
- FS/TEC game plan: Connect peers, showcase tools, peek at the future. Liddle, Alan J. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/23/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 43, p35
The article previews the 11th annual International Foodservice Technology Exposition on November 5-8, 2006 at the Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center in Long Beach, California.
- What is, will be or might be is fair game for keynoters at FS/TEC 'O6. Liddle, Alan J. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/23/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 43, p36
The article previews the 11th annual International Foodservice Technology Exposition that will be held on November 5-8, 2006 at the Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center in Long Beach, California INSET: FS/TEC educational panels present foodservice IT experts.
- National Fiery Foods Show to showcase hot products. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/12/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p64
Reports that several food service companies are expected to showcase their products in the 13th annual National Fiery Foods Show in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Estimated number of food service exhibitors in the event; Contact information for individuals interested to know more about the show.
- Food Matters Live. Jenkins, Lisa // Caterer (2055-7817);10/23/2015, Vol. 205 Issue 4897, p48
The article provides information on the Food Matters Live show, which will take place at ExCeL centre in London, England from November 17-19, 2015.