Fresno State Issues 'Challenge.'
- MAKING CHANGE WHERE NEEDED: Cal-State Fresno tunes-up branded concept portfolio. Bond, Marian // FoodService Director;8/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p36
Reports on the redesign of portfolio of quick-service restaurants at the California State University in Fresno. Priorities of Bob Farrar, food program director at the university, for the food service in the university; Revenue of the resident dining facility over the nine months period in 2002;...
- Search for business entrepreneurs begin. Lee, BoNhia // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;6/6/2008, Issue 323875, p3
The article reports that the City of Fresno and the Lyles Center at California State University-Fresno are looking for the best business innovation or idea. With this, they initiated the "Start It Up: Fresno's $250K Entrepreneur Challenge." The challenge will offer people from all over the...
- Valley business plans could be worth $250,000. Rodriquez, Adrian // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;1/27/2006, Issue 323510, p1
The article reports on the business plan competition at California State University in Fresno, California. A total of 10,000 dollars will be given away to the three winners. Moreover, winner gets a year free of the student business hatchery and a guaranteed slot to compete for the 250,000 dollar...
- Fresno State fund-raising enters new era. Gibbons, Valerie // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;10/3/2003, Issue 323147, p1
Reports on the fund-raising activity of the California State University in Fresno, California. Objective of the activity; Launch of the Heritage Society by the university; Activities to be undertaken by the foundation; Proceeds of the funds raised from the activity.
- Fresno State takes $5.4M in CSU cuts. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;12/16/2011, p6
The article reports on the lose 5.4 million of the California State University (CSU), Fresno in California from its budget as result from tightening in the CSU system.
- AGRICULTURE. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;2/1/2013, p6
The article informs that viticulture and enology programs would get a boost by increased investment resulting from a new agreement between Fresno State University Vineyards and industry partners.
- Biology meets business at Fresno State. Keller, Ben // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;7/29/2011, p1
No abstract available.
- Maid service. Kirshenbaum, Jerry // Sports Illustrated;1/18/93, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p15
Discusses souvenirs of Fresno State's 24-7 upset of USC in the Freedom Bowl being given out by a disc jockey on Fresno's KTHT-FM radio station. Bags of dirt from Anaheim Stadium; T-shirts being worn by USC fans; More.
- EDUCATION. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;3/28/2008, Issue 323840, p6
The article reports that the Fresno State University's Dept. of Industrial Technology has won three awards at the 2008 meeting of the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers District 4 in Tulare, California.