Sustainable ice cream store to anchor Frist foodcourt
- A Grand Old Space Made New. Den, Newell // Food Management;Sep2000, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p68
Features Newell Den, food service facility at the Newell Building residence hall on the Towson University Campus in Towson, Maryland. Praise for the amount of space in the facility; List of menu options; Total revenues gained after the renovation; Design and distinctive features of the facility.
- JAVA CITY BREWS BUSINESS: New look, concept boost UNCW. // FoodService Director;9/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p42
Focuses on the expectations of the food service team at the University of North Carolina in Wilmington regarding the benefits of the renovation of its Wagoner Dining Hall, as of August 2003. Features of the renovated foodcourt; Benefits of the renovation for students; Information on the opening...
- Rowan U re-opens. // FoodService Director;1/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p1
The article reports on the renovation of the residential dining hall at Rowan University in Glassboro, New Jersey. Seating capacity is given. The service platforms of the facility are listed, including a traditional grill and a pizza and pasta station. The additional dishes added by cooks to the...
- All Shook Up! Buzalka, Michael // Food Management;Apr2009, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p22
The article reports on the renovations made at the main hospital facility of the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) Medical Center Health System in Los Angeles, California in 2009. It states that after the Northridge earthquake which hit Los Angeles, the hospital features a model room...
- Focus on the Food. // Food Management;Mar2003, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p94
The article presents information on restaurant Crossroads Cafe, at Berkeley, California-based University of California, which reopened after renovation in January 2003. The restaurant is located on the first floor of the Residential & Student Services Building located in the Southside area of...
- Princeton adapts menus from Washington Inn. McDermott, Karen Govel // Nation's Restaurant News;07/13/98, Vol. 32 Issue 28, OnSite p76
Focuses on the visiting chef program offered by the Princeton University Dining Services which students the opportunity to sample menus from some of the most renowned chefs and restaurants in Chicago, Illinois and New Jersey. Description of the program; Features of the Great Chefs of Chicago...
- Princeton University Dining Services. Parseghian, Pamela // Nation's Restaurant News;02/02/98, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p41
Features the Princeton University Dining Services dining hall at Princeton University in Princeton, New Jersey. Details of the dining hall's `Salute to Seinfeld' dinner; Visiting Chef Series program of the school; Average meal price; Food cost; Most popular dish.
- Princeton students lift heads out of the sand, taste ostrich. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/19/97, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p19
Reports on Princeton University Dining Services director Stuart Orefice's decision to serve ostrich to students as part of a guest-chef program in Princeton, New Jersey. Bernard Cretier of Le Vichyssois as the guest chef; Successful acceptance of ostrich as an alternative meat; Other...
- new jersey. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;5/24/2010, Vol. 264 Issue 16, p42
The article reports on the plan of Princeton University in New Jersey, to expand and renovate the Andlinger Center for Energy and Environment.