- Maleic Anhydride Capacity Is Serious Surplus. // China Chemical Reporter;2/6/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 4/5, p22
The article reports on the maleic anhydride market in China as of February 2006. It discusses the total domestic capacity of maleic anhydride. The article discusses the supply and demand of maleic anhydride. The key industry players in China are identified, including Tianjin Zhonghe Chemical...
- Business Environment Ratings. // USA Petrochemicals Report;Q4 2011, Issue 4, p55
The article reports on the business environment rating of the U .S. petrochemical industry. As of the third quarter of 2011, the U.S. petrochemical industry scores 86.1 points, down 0.1 since the previous quarter due to lower country risk scores but retains the lead in regional America ratings....
- Alpha-olefins. Burridge, Elaine // European Chemical News;1/12/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2082, p15
Reports on the market for alpha-olefins as of January 2004. Applications of alpha-olefins depending on carbon chain length; Details of supply and demand; Effect of feedstock cost on prices; Information on how alpha-olefins are produced.
- Phthalic anhydride. VENEGAS, BLANCA; Goh, Hazel; Finch, Heidi // ICIS Chemical Business;9/24/2012, Vol. 282 Issue 8, p35
The article offers an overview of the phthalic anhydride (PA) sector of the chemical industry. PA is used in the production of phthalate plasticisers, unsaturated polyester resins (UPR) for fiberglass-reinforced plastics, and alkyd resin coatings. Topics discussed include seasonal supply and...
- Surplus Capacity of Maleic Anhydride. Li Yufang; Wu Xiaoming // China Chemical Reporter;2/16/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 5/6, p28
Reports on the surplus capacity of maleic anhydride in China. Applications of the chemical; Supply and demand in the country; List of producers in the country.
- US November maleic anhydride contracts settle at rollover. Dietrich, John // ICIS Chemical Business;11/25/2013, Vol. 284 Issue 17, p22
The article reports that contract prices for maleic anhydride (MA) in the U.S. have remained flat in November 2013 due to steady supply/demand balances and stable feedstock costs.
- Maleic anhydride. Burridge, Elaine // European Chemical News;9/29/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2070, p15
Provides information on maleic anhydride (MA), its use, price and production in the European chemical industry. Markets where the chemical is used; Supply and demand for MA.
- Volatility/supply head concerns. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;6/28/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2106, p12
Addresses the security of feedstock supply in the chemical industry in 2004. Key issue for phenol and acetone markets; Forecast on benzene growth in 2008; Effect of the shift from quarterly to monthly pricing; Factors that could provide additional security of supply for customers; Result of...
- High OX pushes up PA spot prices. // Asian Chemical News;9/13/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 460, p23
Reports on an increase in the prices and demand for phthalic anhydride (PA) due to the high cost of orthoxylene (OX) in Asia in September 2004. Value of imported materials in China; Reasons behind the decision of a major Indian OX producer to cut its production; Impact of the increase in PA...