Merck and Nano-Terra launch commercial venture
- Merck Reaches Out to Fill the Early Stage Pipeline. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/8/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 20, p3
Reports on Merck & Co. Inc.'s announcement of alliances with both Neurogen Corp. and Actelion Ltd. Merck and Neurogen's joint development of small molecules that target the vanilloid receptor; Merck's deal with Actelion to develop new classes of renin inhibitors for the treatment of...
- Joining to Advance Packaging. // Paper, Film & Foil Converter;Jun2008, Vol. 82 Issue 6, p22
The article reports on the two technology collaboration agreements between Cambridge, Massachusetts-based Nano-Terra and Nestec Ltd. Under the terms of the agreement, both companies will work together to use new techniques to develop and bring to market next-generation product packaging...
- Merck KGaA, ImClone in Anti-cancer Alliance. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/21/98, Vol. 254 Issue 25, p11
Focuses on the anti-cancer alliance between Merck & Co. and ImClone Systems Inc.
- LG/Merck deal for off-patent drugs. // Chemical Business;Oct97, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p98
Reports that LG Chemical is to begin a strategic alliance with Merck of Germany which is aimed at developing and marketing off-patent pharmaceuticals.
- FACTORS FOR SELECTING PARTNERS IN INNOVATION PROJECTS -- EVIDENCES FROM ALLIANCES IN THE BRAZILIAN PETROCHEMICAL LEADER. Paixão Garcez, Marcos; Sbragia, Roberto; Kruglianskas, Isak // Revista de AdministraÃ§Ã£o e InovaÃ§Ã£o - RAI;abr-jun2014, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p241
Due to the limitation of resources, the need to foster the developments and the lack of some competencies internally, companies are forced to cooperate with external agents, like other companies and universities, as suggested by the Open Innovation paradigm. Although there are lots of studies...
- Ford, Boeing, Northwestern to ally for nanotechnology. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Dec2005, Vol. 163 Issue 12, p7
The article reports on the alliance of Ford Motor Co., Boeing Co. and Northwestern University in making research on the commercial applications of nanotechnology. Nanotechnology offers new possibilities to help improve the current products and the development of better products in the future....
- Merck builds Singapore plant. // Chemical Business;Dec98, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p103
Reports on plans of Merck & Company Inc. to build a bulk active manufacturing facility of bulk chemicals for pharmaceuticals in Tuas, Singapore. Facility in response to global demand for Merck's products; Amount of investment in the facility; Foundation laying for the facility by Merck's...
- Ciba enters into new alliance. // Colourage;Aug2000, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p76
Reports on the strategic alliance between CIBA Specialty Chemicals and Nalco/Exxon Energy Chemicals.
- Life Science Companies Intensify Discovery Push By Forming Alliances. Van Arnum, Patricia // Chemical Market Reporter;11/09/98, Vol. 254 Issue 19, p3
Reports on the formation of alliances among life science companies to accelerate discovery. Schering-Plough Corp.'s research collaboration with Pharmacopeia; Ares-Serono Group's deal with Oxford Asymmetry International PLC in the field of combinatorial chemistry; E.I. du Pon de Nemours & Co.'s...