Eitzen in â‚¬9.2m Mosvold buy
- Eitzen Chemical to buy Songa fleet. Sinclair, Neil // Chemical Market Reporter;8/28/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 7, p11
The article reports on the acquisition of Songa Shipholding company's chemical tanker business by Eitzen Chemical company. Eitzen offered $1.28 billion in a cash and stock deal for the tanker business. It is projected that the deal will boost Eitzen's fleet to 66 tankers with another 43 new...
- CECO signs $1.28bn deal for Songa Shipholding. Chynoweth, Emma // ICIS Chemical Business;8/28/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 32, p34
The article reports on the acquisition of Songa Shipholding by Eitzen Chemical as part of an agreement it signed. The commercial and technical operations of Songa in Westport, Connecticut and Glasgow, Scotland are included in the acquisition. Axel Eitzen, CEO of Eitzen's parent company Camillo...
- Supply Chain. // ICIS Chemical Business;5/14/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 66, p35
This section offers news briefs on the chemical industry supply chain. Norwegian shipowner Eitzen Chemical has taken delivery of the Sichem New York vessel. Ocean Tankers has taken delivery of the first of four double hulled chemical tankers. Kuehne & Nagel is continuing to expand in...
- Supply chain. Burridge, Elaine // ICIS Chemical Business;3/12/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 57, p32
The article offers news briefs related to the chemical industry. German polymer producer Ticona has teamed up with Belgian distributor Resin Express for sales to central and eastern Europe. Terje Askvig has taken over as chief executive officer (CEO) at Eitzen Chemical from March 1, 2007....
- Clariant nets 4% rise in sales. // Indian Textile Journal;Sep2008, Vol. 118 Issue 12, p54
The article reports on the sales increase posted by Clariant in the first half of 2008. The world's leader in specialty chemicals has reported a four percent increase in sales in local currency, equivalent to a decrease of two percent in Swiss Franc as a result of strong adverse currency...
- Asahi, Mitsubishi Rayon lead a new wave of alliances. Wood, Andrew // Chemical Week;1/26/94, Vol. 154 Issue 3, p26
Reports on strategic alliances and mergers in the Japanese chemical industry. Asahi Chemical's alliance with Mitsubishi Rayon in methyl methacrylate; Mitsubishi Rayon' proposed merger deal with Mitsubishi Kasei in acrylonitrile butadiene styrene; Mitsubishi Kasei's negotiations with Japan...
- TAKING PART IN ROUNDTABLE. // ICIS Chemical Business;6/13/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 21, p17
The article presents information about the participants of a roundtable discussion on mergers and acquisitions in the chemical industry, including Tom Crotty from INEOS Group, Richard Verity from Booz and Co., and Ralf Kuhlmann from International E-Chem.
- Degussa to sell 1,3-propanediol technology to DuPont. // Colourage;Nov97, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p45
Reports that Degussa Corp. and DuPont USA have signed a letter of intent for the sale of Degussa's propaneidol technology to DuPont.
- ISTCL becomes wholly owned subsidiary of Ciba Specialty Chemicals (India) Ltd. // Colourage;Aug2000, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p85
Reports on CIBA Specialty Chemicals Ltd.'s acquisition of Indo Swiss Textile Chemicals Ltd.