Dragon goes with Axens
- Full steam ahead for aromatics. WU, DOLLY; Chen, Ariel // ICIS Chemical Business;1/23/2012, Vol. 281 Issue 4, p30
The article presents information on various new projects to be launched in the aromatics market in Asia during 2012. The domestic supply of toluene in China will be increased through expansions in 2012 with new capacity of 1.7 million tonnes/year, that will include subsidiaries of PetroChina Co....
- Proposed Xiamen PX Project Possibly Has a New Site. // China Chemical Reporter;7/26/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p15
The article reports on the change of site of the proposed 800,000 ton per annum para-xylene (PX) project of the Dragon Aromatics (Xiamen) Co. Ltd. This project has become a focus of concern ever since the company started its construction in Haicang, Fujian Sheng, China. With this, a notice has...
- Troubles Brought to Xiamen PX Project. // China Chemical Reporter;9/26/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 27, p11
The article offers information on the construction of the para-xylene project by Dragon Aromatic (Xiamen) Co. Ltd. in China. The project started on November 17, 2006 and on May 30, 2007, the Xiamen Municipal Government of Fujian province stopped the construction. The Dragon Aromatic considered...
- Axens to Build Aromatics Complex in China. // Chemical Week;3/7/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 8, p17
The article deals with the plan of Axens to build an aromatics complex for Dragon Aromatics at Xiamen in China. The complex will use Axens' ParamaX range of technologies, which produce aromatics from naphtha. The complex will be built in two phases. The first will have capacity to produce...
- HQCEC Awards Contracts. // China Chemical Reporter;12/1/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 34, p6
The article reports that China Huanqiu Contracting & Engineering Corp. (HQCEC) has awarded two EPC contracts recently. The first contract was awarded to Vietnam National Chemical Corp. for a Coal-based Fertilizer Complex Project on November 16, 2006. Another one was signed between HQCEC's...
- PX and PTA Projects Kick off in Xiamen. Du, Jenny // China Chemical Reporter;12/1/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 34, p13
The article reports that construction was simultaneously started on an 800,000 t/a para-xylene project of Dragon Aromatics Co. Ltd. and a 1.5 million t/a purified terephthalic acid project of Xiamen Xianglu Petrochemical Co. Ltd. in Haicang South Industry Zone, Fujian province of southern China...
- Axens wins Basra cracker licence deal. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/11/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p11
The article reports that Axens has been awarded a planned new fluid catalyst cracking (FCC) unit at the Basra refinery in the south of Iraq by Iraq's South Refining Co. (SRC).
- Axens confirms it will provide technologies for Rapid complex. // Chemical Week;7/6/2015, Vol. 177 Issue 18, p21
The article reports on the selection by oil and gas company Petronas of technology company Axens as technology provider for the Refinery and Petrochemicals Integrated Development (Rapid) Project based in Pengerang, Malaysia.
- Aramco Awards Contract to Axens for Refinery-Aromatics Complex. // Chemical Week;10/17/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 25, p19
The article reports on the contract awarded by Saudi Aramco to Axens to provide process technologies for a refinery and aromatics complex in Jazan, Saudi Arabia.