SNCG plumps for Amec
- Amec, Foster Wheeler, Novolen Win Big Awards in China. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;11/1/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 36, p20
The article reports on contracts awarded to Amec, Foster Wheeler and Novolen Technology Holdings for separate petroleum chemical projects in China. Novolen has been selected by Shenhua Ningxia Coal Industry Group to provide basic engineering services for a polypropylene plant that will form part...
- Shenhua selects Novolen process for world-scale PP plant. ALPEROWICZ, NATASHA // Chemical Week;10/20/2014, Vol. 176 Issue 26, p17
The article reports that Shenhua Ningxia Coal Industry Group will use the Novolen polypropylene (PP) technology for a plant to be built at Lingwu, China, according to Chicago Bridge & Iron (CB&I), a provider of the license and engineering design for the facility.
- Novolen, Domo Sign Technical Deal. // Chemical Week;6/26/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 26, p8
Deals with the agreement of Novolen Technology Holdings to assume product application service responsibilities for Domo's polypropylene sales business. Background on the chemical operations of Domo.
- PP plants sign on to Novolen process. // Plastics News;5/7/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p27
Deals with the use of a process technology owned by Novolen Technology Holdings in five polypropylene plants between 2001 and 2003.
- ECEC Awarded EPC Contracts. // China Chemical Reporter;11/6/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 31, p10
The article reports that East China Engineering Science and Technology Co. Ltd. and Shenhua Ningxia Coal Industry Group Co. signed an Energy Performance Certificate contract on the boiler and power generation unit. This industrial development project was conducted by Shenhua Ningxia Coal. The...
- Coal-to-plastics deal. // Process Engineering;Jan/Feb2007, Vol. 88 Issue 1, p7
The article reports on the agreement between Lurgi AG with Datang International Power Generation and Shenhua Ningxia Coal Industry Group (SNCG) regarding the production of plastics from coal in China. The contracts among the three commercial firms involve the establishment of plant complexes...
- Borealis, Novolen in PP pact. Brown, Robert // Chemical Market Reporter;11/7/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 16, p21
Reports on the license agreement between Borealis and Novolen Technology Holdings CV that gives Borealis access to Novolen's patented metallocene single-site polypropylene technology in the U.S. Commitment of the firms to delivering added value to customers by investing in innovation; Details on...
- Shenhua Launches 500 000 T/A PP Project. // China Chemical Reporter;4/21/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p16
The article reports on the launch of the polypropylene (PP) production unit of methanol to olefins project by Shenhua Ningxia Coal Industry Group Co. Ltd. in Ningxia, China.
- Formosa to License Novolen Process for China PP Complex. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;5/12/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 16, p21
Reports on the selection of Novolen Technology's process by Formosa Polypropylene, a subsidiary of Formosa Group, for a polypropylene plant at Ningbo, China in 2004. Objective of the project; Polypropylene grade that the plant will produce; Plants that Formosa Group is planning to build in Ningbo.