A year of two halves
- R&H and Syngenta Firm Up Crop Alliance. Bryner, Michelle // Chemical Week;3/24/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 10, p14
The article discusses the agreement of Rohm and Haas and Syngenta on the joint development and commercialization of Invinsa crop protection technology. Syngenta will manage the global product marketing, while both companies agreed to focus on major field crops such as canola, corn, cotton, rice,...
- Seed and crop protection arms unified by Syngenta to boost research. // Horticulture Week;10/14/2011, p27
The article presents information on the combination of the seed and crop protection business into a unified operation by Syngenta AG in order to boost research.
- SYNGENTA MEDIA SUMMIT. // Agri Marketing;Nov/Dec2014, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p8
The article discusses the highlights of the biennial Media Summit held by chemical firm Syngenta in Washington, D.C. in November 2014, wherein agriculture journalists were briefed about the firm's initiatives including its Good Growth Plan, honeybee pollinator programs and crop protection products.
- Syngenta Targets Seeds Growth. Cage, Sam // Chemical Week;10/30/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 43, p14
Reports the investment plans of Syngenta for its seeds business. Growth potential of its business; Background on Syngenta; Performance of Syngenta in the third quarter of 2002.
- Varietal selection. Abram, Mike // Crops;10/18/2003, p15
The article provides information on efforts to give better protection to brassica varieties. While both seed and crop protection companies workhard to help growers, they've mostly worked in isolation from each other, Syngenta AG's field vegetable technical manager, Jon Ogborn, suggests. A new...
- Giving aphids the boot. // Crops;10/18/2003, p15
Abundant peach potato aphid numbers this season are making the SOLA now available for Plenum WG. It stops aphids by paralyzing the feeding mechanism, following which they die of starvation. For best results Plenum, which is primarily systemic, needs the crop to be actively growing. Off-label...
- New corn rootworm trait. // Farm Industry News;Jan2012, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p60
The article offers information on Syngenta's Agrisure Duracade, a corn rootworm trait that will be used to combat the pest, which is undergoing the regulatory approval process and is expected to be marketed by 2014.
- Could you be 2015's top UK sprayer operator? // Farmers Weekly;11/21/2014, Vol. 162 Issue 18, p64
The article invites entries for the Farm Sprayer Operator of the Year award in Great Britain till December 15, 2014 organized by agrochemicals manufacturer Syngenta and the periodical "Farmers Weekly" to recognize professional approach of sprayer operator in crop protection.
- Vegetable seed brands to unite under one name. // Garden Center Magazine;Jun/Jul2012, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p9
The article reports on the transition of the Rogers, Synergene Seed & Technology and Pybas Vegetable Seed Co. brand varieties to the Syngenta brand.