It's not just a case of poker face for pharmaceuticals
- Solvay bucks trend and focuses on pharma. // Life Science Today;Apr2001, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p6
Reports on Belgian chemicals and pharmaceutical group Solvay's plan to accelerate the development of its pharmaceutical sector. Move going against the trend of major chemical groups' withdrawal from pharmaceuticals; Financial performance of the company in 2000.
- Solvay invests â‚¬120m in China plant. JAGGER, ANNA // ICIS Chemical Business;7/4/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 1, p28
The article offers information on the business plans of Solvay SA to invest 170 million dollars in a specialty polymers plant at its Changshu site in China.
- Sovay Forms a New Pharma Unit; Combines Plastics Divisions. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;4/7/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 12, p16
Looks at the reorganization plans of Solvay SA on its business operations in 2004. Aim of company plans to combine its pharmaceutical businesses into a new company; Sales performance of Solvay's pharmaceutical division in 2003; Consolidation plans on its plastics and plastics processing businesses.
- Company Spotlight: Procter & Gamble. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Jan2007, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p91
The article focuses on Procter & Gamble, a global manufacturer and marketer of consumer products. The company plans to resume sales of its prestige SK-II skincare products. Procter & Gamble owns and operates 35 manufacturing facilities and leases and operates two manufacturing facilities in the...
- The All New FMCG Juniors. Shukla, Archna // Business Today;1/28/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p76
The article discusses the success of fast-moving consumer goods company Paras Pharmaceuticals in India. Paras acquires manufacturing facilities abroad, breaks open consumer markets outside the country and plans to have more launches at their unbeatable price points. Their success can be credited...
- Solvay's first-quarter net income up 44% YOY. // Chemical Week;5/4/2015, Vol. 177 Issue 13, p5
The article reports on the 44% year-on-year growth of the net adjusted income of chemicals company Solvay SA in the first quarter of 2015.
- EUROPE IN BRIEF. // Life Science Today;Apr2001, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p6
Reports on developments in the pharmaceutical industry in Europe for the period ended April 2001. Solvay's refocus of its research and development efforts; Increase in drug prices in Hungary effective July 1, 2001.
- Solvay Casting Net for Pharma Partner. // Chemical Market Reporter;4/5/2004, Vol. 265 Issue 14, p6
Reports on the decision of Solvay to transfer its pharmaceuticals unit into a separate company in Europe.
- Solvay Group SWOT Analysis. // Solvay Group SWOT Analysis;December 2003, p1
Presents an overview of Solvay Group SA, which is an international chemical and pharmaceutical company, and its four sectors of activity specifically being chemicals, pharmaceuticals, plastics and processing. Company overview, including revenues generated in fiscal year 2002 and location of its...