Praxair purchases Aga
- Linde to buy Turkey's Karbogaz. Sinclair, Neil // Chemical Market Reporter;6/5/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 22, p12
The article reports on the plan of industrial gases and technology group Linde AG to acquire Karbogaz, a joint venture between Turkish petroleum group Aytemiz and industrial gases producer Praxair Inc., in Germany. According to Aldo Belloni, head of the gas and engineering business of Linde, the...
- Linde makes further Turkish inroads with BOS acquisition. Bains, Elizabeth; Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;4/16/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 15, p16
This article reports on the acquisition of Turkish industrial gas firm Birlesic Oksijen Sanayi by Linde Group for $123 million. It says that the acquisition was Linde's second in Turkey having acquired Karbogaz in July 2006. Linde Group has more than 51,000 employees and is based in Germany. It...
- Praxair, Linde Agree On Tentative 'Merger Of Equals'. CARSON, ED // Investors Business Daily;12/20/2016, p1
The article informs that industrial gas giants U.S.-based Praxair and Germany's Linde have agreed on "essential terms" for a "potential merger of equals." It is stated that merged firm would take the Linde name and be listed in New York and Frankfurt, and officially it will be domiciled in...
- Praxair sells stake in Linde name. // Ceramic Industry;Apr96, Vol. 146 Issue 4, p34
No abstract available.
- ...Praxair sells Linde name to Linde AG. // Chemical Week;1/24/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 3, p7
Reports on Praxair Inc.'s sale of the North American rights to the Linde name to Linde AG.
- Trust buster. Castellanos, Camila // Business Mexico;Mar2001, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p30
Reports that Mexico's Federal Competition Commission (CFC) has earned by ire of big businesses. Refusal to let Grupo Televisa buy Grupo Acir, the country's second largest radio group; CFC President Fernando Sanchez Ugarte's response to charges of favoritism; Changes in the telecommunications...
- Linde to Merge Gases and Engineering Divisions. // Chemical Week;7/25/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 28, p8
Reports the plans of chemical firm Linde to combine its industrial gases and engineering and contracting divisions. Officer appointed as board member to head the merger.
- Mexichem awaits ruling from antitrust agency. // Plastics News;2/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 48, p10
The article reports that according to resin producer Mexichem SAB de CV, it hopes that Mexico's antitrust authority will approve its acquisition of a rival plastic pipe maker and a polyvinyl chloride (PVC) resin producer by the end of March 2010. The Federal Competition Commission (CFC) had...
- Acquisitions. Freedman, William // Chemical Week;12/13/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 23, p10
Reports on the interest of the German industrial gas producer Linde AG in CBI Industries Inc. Possibility of topping Praxair Inc.'s bid for the firm; Linde's evaluation of CBI's published reports; Bid tendered by Praxair.