Rosy profits for Givaudan
- Givaudan Net Up 13.3 Percent. Weil, Jennifer // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/6/2008, Vol. 196 Issue 27, p7
The article presents information on the financial performance of fragrance supplier Givaudan for the first-half of 2008. It is stated to have made a net profit of $89.6 million at average exchange. It posted a sale of $2 billion for the period ended June 30, 2008. The company states that the...
- Rozachim AD. // SeeNews Research & Profiles (Company Profiles);2012, p5620
A profile of Rozachim AD, also known as Rozachim JSC, is presented. The company is based in Bulgaria and produces essential oils and organic and inorganic raw materials. Ivo Kirilov Tsanev serves as the company's chairman of the board. Financial information on the company including total assets,...
- Market briefs. Floreno, Anthony // Chemical Market Reporter;01/26/98, Vol. 253 Issue 4, p17
Presents news items related to the essences and essential oils industry as of the week of January 26, 1998. Givaudan-Roure Flavors Corp.'s expansion plans in Cincinnati, Ohio; Quest International's change in ownership.
- Rozachim AD. // SeeNews Research & Profiles (Company Profiles);2011, Special section p1
A profile of Rozachim AD, also known as Rozahim AD - Gorna Oryahovitca, Rozachim JSC, and Rozachim Chemical Company, is presented. The company is based in Bulgaria and produces essential oils and organic and inorganic raw materials. Dimitar Mateev Iliev is Rozachim's chief executive officer...
- Carry Over From 2011 Gives Givaudan Strong 1st Quarter. // Perfumer & Flavorist;Jul2012, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p10
The article reports on the sales performance of Givaudan SA in the first quarter of 2012 driven by rollouts and project in 2011 which contributed to a 4.7% sales increase and put the company on track to meet its larger financial goals.
- Givaudan Poised to Complete Restructuring. // Chemical Market Reporter;6/7/2004, Vol. 265 Issue 23, p6
Reports on the final stages of flavor and fragrance company Givaudan's restructuring of its European manufacturing facilities. Transfer of flavors compounding facility from Barneveld, Netherlands to Dortmund, Germany and Duebendorf, Switzerland; Scheduled completion of the transfer at the end of...
- IFF's Profits Fall in 2nd Quarter As Aroma Chemicals Falter. Landau, Peter // Chemical Market Reporter;08/02/99, Vol. 256 Issue 5, p25
Reports on the decline in profits posted by International Flavors and Fragrances Inc. (IFF) for the second quarter of 1999. Cause of the decline; Sales of aroma chemicals in the Asia-Pacific region; Fragrance sales in Latin America.
- Givaudan Sales Gain 9.2%. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/13/2010, Vol. 199 Issue 79, p12
The article reports on the increased sales of Swiss firm Givaudan SA in the first quarter of 2010. Givaudan's fragrance division reported revenues of 495.7 million Swiss francs which was 13.1 percent higher then the previous figures, due to improved sales of existing products. Givaudan's flavors...
- Givaudan Sales Gain in 2004. Weil, Jennifer // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/3/2005, Vol. 189 Issue 45, p18
Reports on the financial performance of Swiss flavors and fragrances company Givaudan in 2004. Increase in registered sales; Increase in the sales posted by its fragrance division; Increase in operating profits; Increase in net profits.